The Down To Date Guide To SPLK-3001 Exam Prep
we provide Pinpoint Splunk SPLK-3001 free download which are the best for clearing SPLK-3001 test, and to get certified by Splunk Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam. The SPLK-3001 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real SPLK-3001 exam. Crack your Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Also have SPLK-3001 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following are examples of sources for events in the endpoint security domain dashboards?
- A. REST API invocations.
- B. Investigation final results status.
- C. Workstations, notebooks, and point-of-sale systems.
- D. Lifecycle auditing of incidents, from assignment to resolution.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is a key feature of a glass table?
- A. Rigidity.
- B. Customization.
- C. Interactive investigations.
- D. Strong data for later retrieval.
NEW QUESTION 3
After installing Enterprise Security, the distributed configuration management tool can be used to create which app to configure indexers?
- A. Splunk_DS_ForIndexers.spl
- B. Splunk_ES_ForIndexers.spl
- C. Splunk_SA_ForIndexers.spl
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl
NEW QUESTION 4
When creating custom correlation searches, what format is used to embed field values in the title, description, and drill-down fields of a notable event?
- A. $fieldname$
- B. “fieldname”
- C. %fieldname%
- D. _fieldname_
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following threat intelligence types can ES download? (Choose all that apply)
- A. Text
- B. STIX/TAXII
- C. VulnScanSPL
- D. SplunkEnterpriseThreatGenerator
NEW QUESTION 6
How should an administrator add a new lookup through the ES app?
- A. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup Definitions
- B. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup table files
- C. Add the lookup file to /etc/apps/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/lookups
- D. Upload the lookup file using Configure -> Content Management -> Create New Content -> Managed Lookup
NEW QUESTION 7
Both “Recommended Actions” and “Adaptive Response Actions” use adaptive response. How do they differ?
- A. Recommended Actions show a textual description to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions show them encoded.
- B. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- C. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses that have already been run, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- D. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Resposes to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run manually with analyst intervention.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is asked to configure an “Nslookup” adaptive response action, so that it appears as a selectable option in the notable event’s action menu when an analyst is working in the Incident Review dashboard. What steps would the administrator take to configure this option?
- A. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Nslookup
- B. Configure -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Recommended Actions -> Nslookup
- C. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Next Steps -> Nslookup
- D. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Recommended Actions -> Nslookup
NEW QUESTION 9
Where are attachments to investigations stored?
- A. KV Store
- B. notable index
- C. attachments.csv lookup
- D. <splunk_home>/etc/apps/SA-Investigations/default/ui/views/attachments
NEW QUESTION 10
Which indexes are searched by default for CIM data models?
- A. notable and default
- B. summary and notable
- C. _internal and summary
- D. All indexes
NEW QUESTION 11
At what point in the ES installation process should Splunk_TA_ForIndexes.spl be deployed to the indexers?
- A. When adding apps to the deployment server.
- B. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl is installed first.
- C. After installing ES on the search head(s) and running the distributed configuration management tool.
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl is only installed on indexer cluster sites using the cluster master and the splunk apply cluster-bundle command.
NEW QUESTION 12
What role should be assigned to a security team member who will be taking ownership of notable events in the incident review dashboard?
- A. ess_user
- B. ess_admin
- C. ess_analyst
- D. ess_reviewer
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is a risk of using the Auto Deployment feature of Distributed Configuration Management to distribute
- A. Indexes might crash.
- B. Indexes might be processing.
- C. Indexes might not be reachable.
- D. Indexes have different settings.
NEW QUESTION 14
How is it possible to navigate to the ES graphical Navigation Bar editor?
- A. Configure -> Navigation Menu
- B. Configure -> General -> Navigation
- C. Settings -> User Interface -> Navigation -> Click on “Enterprise Security”
- D. Settings -> User Interface -> Navigation Menus -> Click on “default” next to SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite
NEW QUESTION 15
Where is it possible to export content, such as correlation searches, from ES?
- A. Content exporter
- B. Configure -> Content Management
- C. Export content dashboard
- D. Settings Menu -> ES -> Export
NEW QUESTION 16
Which correlation search feature is used to throttle the creation of notable events?
- A. Schedule priority.
- B. Window interval.
- C. Window duration.
- D. Schedule windows.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which component normalizes events?
- A. SA-CIM.
- B. SA-Notable.
- C. ES application.
- D. Technology add-on.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following actions would not reduce the number of false positives from a correlation search?
- A. Reducing the severity.
- B. Removing throttling fields.
- C. Increasing the throttling window.
- D. Increasing threshold sensitivity.
NEW QUESTION 19
In order to include an eventtype in a data model node, what is the next step after extracting the correct fields?
- A. Save the settings.
- B. Apply the correct tags.
- C. Run the correct search.
- D. Visit the CIM dashboard.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the default schedule for accelerating ES Datamodels?
- A. 1 minute
- B. 5 minutes
- C. 15 minutes
- D. 1 hour
NEW QUESTION 21
When investigating, what is the best way to store a newly-found IOC?
- A. Paste it into Notepad.
- B. Click the “Add IOC” button.
- C. Click the “Add Artifact” button.
- D. Add it in a text note to the investigation.
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the first step when preparing to install ES?
- A. Install ES.
- B. Determine the data sources used.
- C. Determine the hardware required.
- D. Determine the size and scope of installation.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following ES features would a security analyst use while investigating a network anomaly notable?
- A. Correlation editor.
- B. Key indicator search.
- C. Threat download dashboard.
- D. Protocol intelligence dashboard.
NEW QUESTION 24
How is it possible to navigate to the list of currently-enabled ES correlation searches?
- A. Configure -> Correlation Searches -> Select Status “Enabled”
- B. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Filter by Name of “Correlation”
- C. Configure -> Content Management -> Select Type “Correlation” and Status “Enabled”
- D. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Select App of “SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite” and filter by “-Rule”
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following features can the Add-on Builder configure in a new add-on?
- A. Expire data.
- B. Normalize data.
- C. Summarize data.
- D. Translate data.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure SPLK-3001 dumps! All SPLK-3001 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/SPLK-3001-pdf-download.html (60 New Questions)