Regenerate SPLK-2002 Study Guide For Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect Certification
we provide Accurate Splunk SPLK-2002 torrent which are the best for clearing SPLK-2002 test, and to get certified by Splunk Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect. The SPLK-2002 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real SPLK-2002 exam. Crack your Splunk SPLK-2002 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online Splunk SPLK-2002 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the logical first step when starting a deployment plan?
- A. Inventory the currently deployed logging infrastructure.
- B. Determine what apps and use cases will be implemented.
- C. Gather statistics on the expected adoption of Splunk for sizing.
- D. Collect the initial requirements for the deployment from all stakeholders.
NEW QUESTION 2
Stakeholders have identified high availability for searchable data as their top priority.
Which of the following best addresses this requirement?
- A. Increasing the search factor in the cluster.
- B. Increasing the replication factor in the cluster.
- C. Increasing the number of search heads in the cluster.
- D. Increasing the number of CPUs on the indexers in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 3
In which phase of the Splunk Enterprise data pipeline are indexed extraction configurations processed?
- A. Input
- B. Search
- C. Parsing
- D. Indexing
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following should be done when installing Enterprise Security on a Search Head Cluster? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Install Enterprise Security on the deployer.
- B. Install Enterprise Security on a staging instance.
- C. Copy the Enterprise Security configurations to the deployer.
- D. Use the deployer to deploy Enterprise Security to the cluster members.
NEW QUESTION 5
When troubleshooting monitor inputs, which command checks the status of the tailed files?
- A. splunk cmd btool inputs list | tail
- B. splunk cmd btool check inputs layer
- C. curl https://serverhost:8089/services/admin/inputstatus/TailingProcessor:FileStatus
- D. curl https://serverhost:8089/services/admin/inputstatus/TailingProcessor:Tailstatus
NEW QUESTION 6
When planning a search head cluster, which of the following is true?
- A. All search heads must use the same operating system.
- B. All search heads must be members of the cluster (no standalone search heads).
- C. The search head captain must be assigned to the largest search head in the cluster.
- D. All indexers must belong to the underlying indexer cluster (no standalone indexers).
NEW QUESTION 7
In search head clustering, which of the following methods can you use to transfer captaincy to a different member? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Use the Monitoring Console.
- B. Use the Search Head Clustering settings menu from Splunk Web on any member.
- C. Run the splunk transfer shcluster-captain command from the current captain.
- D. Run the splunk transfer shcluster-captain command from the member you would like to become the captain.
NEW QUESTION 8
Splunk configuration parameter settings can differ between multiple .conf files of the same name contained within different apps. Which of the following directories has the highest precedence?
- A. System local directory.
- B. System default directory.
- C. App local directories, in ASCII order.
- D. App default directories, in ASCII order.
NEW QUESTION 9
In a four site indexer cluster, which configuration stores two searchable copies at the origin site, one searchable copy at site2, and a total of four searchable copies?
- A. site_search_factor = origin:2, site1:2, total:4
- B. site_search_factor = origin:2, site2:1, total:4
- C. site_replication_factor = origin:2, site1:2, total:4
- D. site_replication_factor = origin:2, site2:1, total:4
NEW QUESTION 10
Because Splunk indexing is read/write intensive, it is important to select the appropriate disk storage solution for each deployment. Which of the following statements is accurate about disk storage?
- A. High performance SAN should never be used.
- B. Enable NFS for storing hot and warm buckets.
- C. The recommended RAID setup is RAID 10 (1 + 0).
- D. Virtualized environments are usually preferred over bare metal for Splunk indexers.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following describe migration from single-site to multisite index replication?
- A. A master node is required at each site.
- B. Multisite policies apply to new data only.
- C. Single-site buckets instantly receive the multisite policies.
- D. Multisite total values should not exceed any single-site factors.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which tool(s) can be leveraged to diagnose connection problems between an indexer and forwarder? (Select all that apply.)
- A. telnet
- B. tcpdump
- C. splunk btool
- D. splunk btprobe
NEW QUESTION 13
Which search will show all deployment client messages from the client (UF)?
- A. index=_audit component=DC* host=<ds> | stats count by message
- B. index=_audit component=DC* host=<uf> | stats count by message
- C. index=_internal component= DC* host=<uf> | stats count by message
- D. index=_internal component=DS* host=<ds> | stats count by message
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following artifacts are included in a Splunk diag file? (Select all that apply.)
- A. OS settings.
- B. Internal logs.
- C. Customer data.
- D. Configuration files.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following tasks should the architect perform when building a deployment plan? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Use case checklist.
- B. Install Splunk apps.
- C. Inventory data sources.
- D. Review network topology.
NEW QUESTION 16
At which default interval does metrics.log generate a periodic report regarding license utilization?
- A. 10 seconds
- B. 30 seconds
- C. 60 seconds
- D. 300 seconds
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following security options must be explicitly configured (i.e. which options are not enabled by default)?
- A. Data encryption between Splunk Web and splunkd.
- B. Certificate authentication between forwarders and indexers.
- C. Certificate authentication between Splunk Web and search head.
- D. Data encryption for distributed search between search heads and indexers.
NEW QUESTION 18
The KV store forms its own cluster within a SHC. What is the maximum number of SHC members KV
store will form?
- A. 25
- B. 50
- C. 100
- D. Unlimited
NEW QUESTION 19
To optimize the distribution of primary buckets; when does primary rebalancing automatically occur? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Rolling restart completes.
- B. Master node rejoins the cluster.
- C. Captain joins or rejoins cluster.
- D. A peer node joins or rejoins the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which Splunk Enterprise offering has its own license?
- A. Splunk Cloud Forwarder
- B. Splunk Heavy Forwarder
- C. Splunk Universal Forwarder
- D. Splunk Forwarder Management
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass SPLK-2002 Exam with 90 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com SPLK-2002 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/SPLK-2002/ (90 New Questions)