Printable Splunk SPLK-1003 Simulations Online
Cause all that matters here is passing the Splunk SPLK-1003 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible SPLK-1003 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free SPLK-1003 Demo Online For Splunk Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Where should apps be located on the deployment server that the clients pull from?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/search
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/master-apps
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/deployment-apps
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following authentication types requires scripting in Splunk?
- A. ADFS
- B. LDAP
- C. SAML
- D. RADIUS
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is a valid distributed search group?
- A. [distributedSearch:Paris] default = false servers = server1, server2
- B. [searchGroup:Paris] default = false servers = server1:8089, server2:8089
- C. [searchGroup:Paris] default = false servers = server1:9997, server2:9997
- D. [distributedSearch:Paris] default = false servers = server1:8089; server2:8089
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following enables compression for universal forwarders in outputs.conf?
- A. [udpout:mysplunk_indexer11] compression=true
- B. [tcpout] defaultGroup=my_indexers compressed=true
- C. /opt/splunkforwarder/bin/splunk enable compression
- D. [tcpount:my_indexers] server=mysplunk_indexer1:9997, mysplunk_indexer2:9997 decompression=false
NEW QUESTION 5
Local user accounts created in Splunk store passwords in which file?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/passwd
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/authentication
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/users/passwd.conf
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/users/authentication.conf
NEW QUESTION 6
What hardware attribute would you need to be changed to increase the number of simultaneous searches (ad-hoc and scheduled) on a single search head?
- A. Disk
- B. CPUs
- C. Memory
- D. Network interface cards
NEW QUESTION 7
With authentication methods are natively supported within Splunk Enterprise? (Select all that apply.)
- A. LDAP
- B. SAML
- C. RADIUS
- D. Duo Multifactor Authentication
NEW QUESTION 8
Which parent directory contains the configuration files in Splunk?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/var
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/conf
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/default
NEW QUESTION 9
Which layers are involved in Splunk configuration file layering? (Select all that apply.)
- A. App context
- B. User context
- C. Global context
- D. Forwarder context
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following are required when defining an index in indexes.conf? (Select all that apply.)
- A. coldPath
- B. homePath
- C. frozenPath
- D. thawedPath
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Splunk component requires a Forwarder license?
- A. Search head
- B. Heavy forwarder
- C. Heaviest forwarder
- D. Universal forwarder
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following are supported options when configuring optional network inputs?
- A. Metadata override, sender filtering options, network input queues (quantum queues)
- B. Metadata override, sender filtering options, network input queues (memory/persistent queues)
- C. Filename override, sender filtering options, network output queues (memory/persistent queues)
- D. Metadata override, receiver filtering options, network input queues (memory/persistent queues)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following are supported configuration methods to add inputs on a forwarder? (Select all that apply.)
- A. CLI
- B. Edit inputs.conf
- C. Edit forwarder.conf
- D. Forwarder Management
NEW QUESTION 14
When running the command shown below, what is the default path in which deploymentserver.conf is created?
splunk set deploy-poll deployServer:port
- A. SPLUNK_HOME/etc/deployment
- B. SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/local
- C. SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/default
- D. SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/deployment
NEW QUESTION 15
Which forwarder type can parse data prior to forwarding?
- A. Universal forwarder
- B. Heaviest forwarder
- C. Hyper forwarder
- D. Heavy forwarder
NEW QUESTION 16
User role inheritance allows what to be inherited from the parent role? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Parents
- B. Capabilities
- C. Index access
- D. Search history
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default character encoding used by Splunk during the input phase?
- A. UTF-8
- B. UTF-16
- C. EBCDIC
- D. ISO 8859
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements describe deployment management? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Requires an Enterprise license.
- B. Is responsible for sending apps to forwarders.
- C. Once used, is the only way to manage forwarders.
- D. Can automatically restart the host OS running the forwarder.
NEW QUESTION 19
What are the minimum required settings when creating a network input in Splunk?
- A. Protocol, port number
- B. Protocol, port, location
- C. Protocol, username, port
- D. Protocol, IP, port number
NEW QUESTION 20
What are the required stanza attributes when configuring the transforms.conf to manipulate or remove events?
- A. REGEX, DEST, FORMAT
- B. REGEX, SRC_KEY, FORMAT
- C. REGEX, DEST_KEY, FORMAT
- D. REGEX, DEST_KEY, FORMATTING
NEW QUESTION 21
How does the Monitoring Console monitor forwarders?
- A. By pulling internal logs from forwarders.
- B. By using the forwarder monitoring add-on.
- C. With internal logs forwarded by forwarders.
- D. With internal logs forwarder by deployment server.
NEW QUESTION 22
When deploying apps, which attribute in the forwarder management interface determines the apps that clients install?
- A. App Class
- B. Client Class
- C. Server Class
- D. Forwarder Class
NEW QUESTION 23
Which Splunk indexer operating system platform is supported when sending logs from a Windows universal forwarder?
- A. Any OS platform.
- B. Linux platform only.
- C. Windows platform only.
- D. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 24
In which Splunk configuration is the SEDCMD used?
- A. props.conf
- B. inputs.conf
- C. indexes.conf
- D. transforms.conf
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version SPLK-1003 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/SPLK-1003-exam.html (New 60 Q&As)