What Precise SPLK-1002 Actual Test Is
Pass4sure SPLK-1002 Questions are updated and all SPLK-1002 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our SPLK-1002 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real SPLK-1002 exam without a problem. We have Leading Splunk SPLK-1002 dumps study guide. PASSED SPLK-1002 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online SPLK-1002 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are the two parts of a root event dataset?
- A. Fields and variables.
- B. Fields and attributes.
- C. Constraints and fields.
- D. Constraints and lookups.
NEW QUESTION 2
This tab shows you the event patterns in the results of a specific search.
- A. statistics
- B. visualization
- C. patterns
NEW QUESTION 3
Selected fields are displayed ______ each event in the search results.
- A. below
- B. interesting fields
- C. other fields
- D. above
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following eval command function is valid?
- A. Int ()
- B. Count ( )
- C. Print ()
- D. Tostring ()
NEW QUESTION 5
These allow you to categorize events based on search terms. Select your answer.
- A. Groups
- B. Event Types
- C. Macros
- D. Tags
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following searches will show the number of categoryld used by each host?
- A. Sourcetype=access_* |sum bytes by host
- B. Sourcetype=access_* |stats sum(categoryl
- C. by host
- D. Sourcetype=access_* |sum(bytes) by host
- E. Sourcetype=access_* |stats sum by host
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following workflow actions can be executed from search results? (select all that apply)
- A. GET
- B. POST
- C. LOOKUP
- D. Search
NEW QUESTION 8
A space is an implied _____ in a search string.
- A. OR
- B. AND
- C. ()
- D. NOT
NEW QUESTION 9
What will you learn from the results of the following search? sourcetype=cisco_esa | transaction mid, dcid, icid | timechart avg(duration)
- A. The average time elapsed during each transaction for all transactions
- B. The average time for each event within each transaction
- C. The average time between each transaction
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the correct syntax to search for a tag associated with a value on a specific fields?
- A. Tag-<field?
- B. Tag<filed(tagname.)
- C. Tag=<filed>::<tagname>
- D. Tag::<filed>=<tagname>
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following searches will return events contains a tag name Privileged?
- A. Tag= Priv
- B. Tag= Priv*
- C. Tag= Priv*
- D. Tag= Privileged
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a limitation of searches generated by workflow actions?
- A. Searches generated by workflow action cannot use macros.
- B. Searches generated by workflow actions must be less than 256 characters long.
- C. Searches generated by workflow action must run in the same app as the workflow action.
- D. Searches generated by workflow action run with the same permissions as the user running them.
NEW QUESTION 13
What does the following search do?
- A. Creates a table of the total count of users and split by corndogs.
- B. Creates a table of the total count of mysterymeat corndogs split by user.
- C. Creates a table with the count of all types of corndogs eaten split by user.
- D. Creates a table that groups the total number of users by vegetarian corndogs.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following are valid options to speed up reports? (Select all the apply.)
- A. Edit permissions
- B. Edit description
- C. Edit acceleration
- D. Edit schedule
NEW QUESTION 15
The gauge command:
- A. creates a single-value visualization
- B. allows you to set colored ranges for a single-value visualization
- C. creates a radial gauge visualization
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following statements describe GET workflow actions?
- A. GET workflow actions must be configured with POST arguments.
- B. Configuration of GET workflow actions includes choosing a sourcetype.
- C. Label names for GET workflow actions must include a field name surrounded by dollar signs.
- D. GET workflow actions can be configured to open the URT link in the current window or in a new window
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following statements about the search command is true?
- A. It does not allow the use of wildcards.
- B. It treats field values in a case-sensitive manner.
- C. It can only be used at the beginning of the search pipeline.
- D. It behaves exactly like search strings before the first pipe.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following are required to create a POST workflow action?
- A. Label, URI, search string.
- B. XMI attributes, URI, name.
- C. Label, URI, post arguments.
- D. URI, search string, time range picker.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following statements describe data model acceleration? (select all that apply)
- A. Root events cannot be accelerated.
- B. Accelerated data models cannot be edited.
- C. Private data models cannot be accelerated.
- D. You must have administrative permissions or the accelerate_dacamodel capability to accelerate a data model.
NEW QUESTION 20
The Field Extractor (FX) is used to extract a custom field. A report can be created using this custom field. The created report can then be shared with other people in the organization. If another person in the organization runs the shared report and no results are returned, why might this be? (select all that apply)
- A. Fast mode is enabled.
- B. The dashboard is private.
- C. The extraction is private
- D. The person in the organization running the report does not have access to the index.
NEW QUESTION 21
The transaction command allows you to ______ events across multiple sources
- A. duplicate
- B. correlate
- C. persist
- D. tag
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass SPLK-1002 Exam with 153 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest SPLK-1002 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/SPLK-1002/ (153 New Questions)