CompTIA SK0-004 Preparation Exams 2020
Your success in CompTIA SK0-004 is our sole target and we develop all our SK0-004 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our SK0-004 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. SK0-004 Practice Exams for CompTIA CompTIA Other Exam SK0-004 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online SK0-004 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A technician notices a rack mounted server is beeping without booting up. The NEXT step to diagnose this issue would be to:
- A. continue to power cycle the server until it boots normally.
- B. count the beeps and reference the service manual.
- C. disable the alarm within the server.
- D. install the server into a different rac
NEW QUESTION 2
A server technician is investigating a potential data breach. It is believed that the breach occurred via telnet access. Which of the following could validate this hypothesis?
- A. Port scanner
- B. Cipher tools
- C. Checksum analyzer
- D. TDR
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator needs to build a new virtualization host. The hypervisor should be able to directly access the server hardware and allow the host to provide maximum performance. Which of the following types of hypervisors should the administrator install to BEST meet these goals?
- A. Install a Type 1 hypervisor.
- B. Install a Type 2 hypervisor.
- C. Install a 32-bit hypervisor.
- D. Install a hybrid hyperviso
NEW QUESTION 4
An IT manager noticed that specific directories’ permissions are being changed by users. Which of the following will prevent this from occurring?
- A. Allow Read permissions only on directories
- B. Allow Write permissions only on directories
- C. Allow Full permissions on directories
- D. Allow Modify permissions only on directories
NEW QUESTION 5
A new DHCP server is placed on a network segment during off hours. When work resumes, users on a different network segment report connectivity issues. Users on the same network segment report no connectivity issues. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for the connectivity issues?
- A. The DHCP server was configured without specifying a WINS server address for the users.
- B. The DHCP server was configured without specifying a DNS server address for the users.
- C. The DHCP relay agent was not configured on the adjacent network segment.
- D. The DHCP server was configured to use private IP addressing to all network segment
NEW QUESTION 6
A server technician is reviewing a server and notices the server hard disk supports up to 15000rpm. The technician is reviewing whether the hard drive can be upgraded from 40GB to 136GB for primary storage size. Given this scenario, which of the following is the technician MOST likely to do next ?
- A. Procure a 136GB SAS interface storage device
- B. Procure a 136GB SATA interface storage device
- C. Procure a 136GB USB interface storage device
- D. Procure a 136GB FireWare interface storage device
NEW QUESTION 7
A server administrator wants to upgrade the memory of the server using two memory modules. The server has two banks of memory with the following slots available: A2, A3, A4, B2, B3, and B4. In which of the following two slots should the administrator install the additional RAM?
- A. Slots A2 and A3
- B. Slots A2 and B2
- C. Slots A2 and B4
- D. Slots B2 and B3
NEW QUESTION 8
A SLA document:
- A. outlines expectations and requirements from a provider to a consumer
- B. contains information on specific hardware or software usage and behavior
- C. defines performance expectations under normal circumstances
- D. outlines expected movement of information between servers and services
NEW QUESTION 9
A datacenter customer reports the servers are having hardware failures at an unusual rate. A server technician is dispatched to the datacenter floor and notices several racks have condensation on their cold-side doors. Which of the following is the technician likely to report as the MOST likely cause of the hardware failures?
- A. Cooling failure
- B. Overheating
- C. Power surge
- D. Humidity controls
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is determining hardware requirements for a new, virtualized test environment. The vendor requires 8Gb of RAM for each host and 2Gb of RAM for each guest. If the server has a total of 32Gb of RAM, which of the following describes how many hosts and guests the server can support?
- A. 4 hosts and 0 guests
- B. 2 hosts and 8 guests
- C. 1 host and 12 guests
- D. 1 host and 16 guests
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following BEST describes the difference between RAID 5 and RAID 6?
- A. RAID 5 uses a dedicated parity drive and RAID 6 does not.
- B. RAID 6 uses a dedicated parity drive and RAID 5 does not.
- C. RAID 6 uses more parity drives than RAID 5.
- D. RAID 5 uses more parity drives than RAID 6.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is an environmental server maintenance task that should be performed every three months?
- A. Replace the rubber mats in the server room
- B. Clean the servers to limit dust buildup
- C. Wash the outside of the servers
- D. Replace the server fans
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is reporting that access to a file server is much slower than it has been. The system administrator completes a test of the server using a system monitoring tool and compares it to the previously taken baseline. The comparison shows that there are no significant changes in the use of system resources. Which of the following actions should be taken to resolve this users problem?
- A. Add additional RAM to the users PC
- B. Troubleshoot the users PC
- C. Add additional RAM to the server
- D. Add additional hard drive space to the server
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician needs to install an OS patch on a virtual server. Which of the following backup types should the technician perform prior to the patch installation that will allow the server to be restored the FASTEST?
- A. Snapshot
- B. Incremental
- C. Differential
- D. Full
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is BEST described as a storage system that can be connected to multiple servers through a fiber channel?
- A. JBOD
- B. SAN
- C. DAS
- D. NAS
NEW QUESTION 16
A systems administrator receives an email indicating a Windows user in finance cannot access the finance server remotely but is currently logged onto the network. Which of the following ports should be checked to determine if it is listening or open?
- A. FTP (20/21)
- B. DNS (53)
- C. RDP (3389)
- D. RDP (3893)
NEW QUESTION 17
A server technician has just installed a server with several roles. The technician then launches a command prompt, runs the netstat command, and notices the server is listening on the following ports: 88, 389, 464, 3268, and 3269. Which of the following server roles is MOST likely installed on this server, given the ports above?
- A. Database server
- B. Directory server
- C. Mail server
- D. Web server
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following commands displays the network path between two devices?
- A. ping
- B. tracert
- C. netstat
- D. route
NEW QUESTION 19
A server administrator recently upgraded a three-year-old server by replacing the old CPU and memory with a new CPU and memory. After the upgrade, the server regularly generates CPU and memory errors; however, the server is working. The administrator has confirmed the new CPU and memory are not faulty. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this problem?
- A. Bad motherboard
- B. Outdated BIOS and firmware
- C. Outdated RAID controller
- D. Bad memory and CPU chipset
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following actions will prevent a driver from being reinstalled automatically?
- A. Run the disable command.
- B. Disable the device using Device Manager.
- C. Review manufacturer manual.
- D. Reboot the server, logon in Safe Mode, uninstall the drive
NEW QUESTION 21
After applying a set of OS patches, a systems administrator finds that, on reboot, a server hangs with a blinking cursor after the system POST. Which of the following should the administrator do FIRST?
- A. Attempt to reload the master boot record
- B. Replace the boot drive, and reinstall the OS
- C. Restore the server from backup
- D. Clone the boot drive to another hard drive
NEW QUESTION 22
A database server stops responding to requests, and the administrator suspects that the server is experiencing memory faults during heavy network traffic and database access. Which of the following is the FIRST troubleshooting step?
- A. Check the security log.
- B. Check the application logs.
- C. Check the debug report.
- D. Check the POST error lo
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following would be an advantage to using a blade server as opposed to a rack mount server?
- A. Blade servers allow for internal tape drives
- B. Blade servers offer more rack density
- C. Blade servers are typically faster
- D. Blade servers allow for more RAM
NEW QUESTION 24
A technician is tasked by an administrator to patch a virtual machine. The technician needs to ensure that in case of failure, recovery of the virtual machine will be possible. Which of the following recovery principles should the technician employ?
- A. Incremental
- B. Snapshot
- C. Bare metal
- D. Selective
NEW QUESTION 25
An administrator is deploying 1000 new servers in a datacenter. A vendor will install the servers on racks and connect cables. Which of the following technologies would BEST for the administrator to use to install operating systems to all 1000 servers in the shortest time possible? (Select two.)
- A. SFTP
- B. TFTP
- C. PXE
- D. UDP
- E. USB
- F. DVD
NEW QUESTION 26
In a Windows environment, a user is able to access the network folder and open items, but is not able to delete anything. Which of the following folder permissions does the user require?
- A. Execute
- B. Read
- C. Write
- D. Modify
NEW QUESTION 27
A stripe set of maximum size is to be configured using two physical disks. One disk has 150GB and the other has 250GB in unallocated space. Which of the following will be the size of the stripe set?
- A. 150GB
- B. 300GB
- C. 400GB
- D. 500GB
NEW QUESTION 28
In terms of security, which of the following comprises « something you have » ?
- A. ID card
- B. user ID
- C. Password
- D. Retina scan
NEW QUESTION 29
After installing the operating system on a new server, which of the following best practices should be completed before joining the server to the domain? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a configuration and performance baseline
- B. Give the server a non-standard hostname so it is not recognized
- C. Install all roles and applications that may be needed
- D. Ensure all latest security patches are installed
- E. Detach network cables and ensure power is on redundant PDUs
NEW QUESTION 30
A systems administrator is unable to back up user files. Which of the following is the BEST explanation for this issue?
- A. The files are currently open
- B. The files have been copied
- C. The files have been modified
- D. The files are compressed
NEW QUESTION 31
P.S. Easily pass SK0-004 Exam with 558 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible SK0-004 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/SK0-004-exam/ (558 New Questions)