All About 100% Guarantee HPE6-A42 Pdf
We provide real HPE6-A42 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass HP HPE6-A42 Exam quickly & easily. The HPE6-A42 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our HP HPE6-A42 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the HPE6-A42 exam.
Online HP HPE6-A42 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company has an Aruba solution that is monitored by AirWave. Several users have recurring connectivity and performance issues with their wireless clients.
How can network administrators use AirWave to minitor these clients more easily?
- A. Specify the clients as Watched Cliesnts and view the tables and graphs for these clients.
- B. Click the Down icon in the Airwave banner to quickly see a list of issues with client connections.
- C. Use the Client > Tags windows to tag the client for periodic checks and analysis.
- D. Run Device Summary reports and filter for the client MAC addresses within the report.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which settings can a Mobility Master (MM) deploy to Mobility Controllers (MCs) but master controllers
CANNOT deploy to local controllers?
- A. radio profiles
- B. AAA profiles
- C. VLAN settings
- D. WLAN settings
NEW QUESTION 3
A network administrator adds several new APs to an Aruba solution that uses AirMatch. The administrator does not want to change the channel for the existing APs, but wants the new APs to receive a provisional plan for their channels and power.
What should the administrator do to meet this goal?
- A. Run an on-demand quick AirMatch optimization.
- B. Run an on-demand incremental AirMatch optimization.
- C. Temporarily enable ARM on the existing and new APs, while AirMatch scheduling remains enabled.
- D. Temporarily disable AirMatch scheduling, and then enable ARM on the existing and new APs.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. A network administrator wants to collect and analyze information about clients and access points (APs) over extended periods of time.
What should the administrator do to achieve this goal?
- A. Add Aruba AirWave to the solution.
- B. Run a Traffic Analysis report on the MM.
- C. Make sure that MM has sufficient AppRF licenses.
- D. Enable archival from the MM interface Maintenance windows.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is one networking setting that a network administrator can configure for roles in an Aruba solution?
- A. DHCP pool
- B. ClientMatch rules
- C. source NAT
- D. bandwidth limit
NEW QUESTION 6
A company wants to provide wireless access for visitors with their Aruba solution. Which configuration feature enables the guest to access the wireless network without authentication?
- A. use of internal captive portal with email registration
- B. addition of custom rules to control access for unauthenticated guests
- C. use of internal captive portal with authentication
- D. redirection of guests to an external captive portal that provides encryption services
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has an Aruba solution. The company wants to host a guest login portal with this solution, and the login portal must gie guests the option to create their own login accounts.
How can a network administrator help meet these criteria?
- A. Choose the Internal captive portal with email registration option for the guest WLAN.
- B. Make sure to create a guest provisioning account for the guest WLAN.
- C. Disable authentication in the captive portal profile for the guest WLAN.
- D. Choose ClearPass or the other external captive portal option for the guest WLAN.
NEW QUESTION 8
An Aruba solution runs ArubaOS 8 and uses a mobility master architecture. Which feature can network administrators use to balance wireless devices across APs on different channels?
- A. AirMatch
- B. Client Match
- C. AppRF
- D. ARM
NEW QUESTION 9
How does WPA2 protect wireless user traffic in the air?
- A. It provides data integrity with AES and no data privacy.
- B. It provides both data integrity and privacy with AES.
- C. It provides data privacy with TKIP and no data integrity.
- D. It provides data integrity with TKIP and data privacy with AES.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibits. Exhibit 1
A network administrator creates a guest WLAN on an Aruba Mobility Manager (MM). The exhibits show some of the settings for the WLAN. The administrator does not change the policies for those roles.
How does the firewall control guest clients when they first connect to the WLAN?
- A. It permits them to send any DHCP traffic and DNS and web traffic to the Interne
- B. It redirects web traffic destined to the private network to a login portal.
- C. It permits them to send any DHCP and DNS and it redirects all web traffic to a login portal.
- D. It permits them to send any DHCP and RADIUS traffi
- E. It redirects all web traffic destined to the Internet to a login portal and drops web traffic destined to the private network.
- F. It does not permit them to send any traffic until they are authenticated.
NEW QUESTION 11
A network administrator creates an employee WLAN on an Aruba solution that uses WLAN
WPA2-Enterprise security and an external RADIUS server. When the administrator tests the WLAN, the test client receives limited connectivity and cannot access any resources, but the RADIUS server shows that the user authenticated successfully.
What should the administrator check as a possible source of this issue?
- A. the connectivity between the AP that the client is associated to and the MC
- B. the firewall role and policy that apply to this user
- C. the certificate on the RADIUS server
- D. the connectivity between the Master Controller (MC) for the client and the RADIUS server
NEW QUESTION 12
What is one difference between captive portal authentication and 802.1X authentication?
- A. 802.1X authentication always authenticates the wireless client, while captive portal authentication always authenticates the wireless user.
- B. 802.1X authentication occurs at Layer 2, while captive portal authentication occurs at Layer 3.
- C. 802.1X authentication must use an LDAP server, while captive portal authentication can use a RADIUS server or an LDAP server.
- D. 802.1X authentication is typically implemented without encryption, while captive authentication is often combined with WPA or WPA2.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
An Aruba solution uses AirMatch with the default AirMatch profile settings. A network administrator sees that a scheduled optimization was completed, but a plan was not deployed.
Based on the exhibit, why did this occur?
- A. The cost of the new plan exceeds the amount allowed by the feature license
- B. The new plan did not offer significantly improved quality
- C. The solution uses master-local mode
- D. ARM is disabled in the radio profile, so AP radios are considered frozen
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator needs to use Aruba AirWave to view statistics for an AP’s 802.11ac radio. How can the administrator update the information on-demand rather than wait the typical interval?
- A. Click Poll Controller Now
- B. Click the 802.11ac link
- C. Log out of the interface and log back in
- D. Refresh the browser
NEW QUESTION 15
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. Where can network administrators look to monitor the health status of all controllers, APs, and clients?
- A. the top banner
- B. the MM Maintenance pages
- C. the Performance dashboard
- D. the Potential Issues dashboard
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator needs to configure firewall rules for three roles:
Several rules apply to both the Employee and Sales roles, but not to the Finance role. What is the simplest way to configure these rules?
- A. Define the Employee and Sales roles as internal roles, and then configure the rules as global rules for internal users.
- B. Apply these rules as a subnet-based policy, and then ensure that only Employee and Sales users are assigned IP addresses in that subnet.
- C. Select either the Employee or Sales role, and then configure these rules within the global policy.
- D. Create a policy with these rules, and then apply that policy to the Employee and Sales roles.
NEW QUESTION 17
A company deploys a wireless network in a typical office environment with many surfaces where the signal can bounce. Which 802.11 technology uses the characteristics of this environment to increase wireless speeds?
- A. Channel bonding
- B. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
- C. Transmit Power Control (TPC)
- D. QAM modulation
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibits. Exhibit 1
A company has a Mobility Master (MM)-based solution with a guest WLAN. Users can connect to the WLAN, but they receive the error shown browser rather than see login page. Exhibit 2 shows the status for one of the guest clients.
What is one issue that could cause the errors described?
- A. The firewall blocks DHCP traffic between the guest clients and the DHCP server.
- B. The DHCP pool for guests does not assign users a DNS server address.
- C. The MM and Mobility Controllers (MCs) have invalid certificates.
- D. The Captive Portal is not enabled for the role to which these clients are assigned.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator needs to specify a RADIUS server for an employee WLAN on an Aruba solution. What must the administrator enter in the Shared key field?
- A. the password defined as the preshared key for the WLAN on the Mobility Master (MM) and on authorized wireless clients
- B. the password configured in a user account with administrative rights on the RADIUS server
- C. the password configured for RADIUS clients on the RADIUS server
- D. the password defined for authorized wireless clients on the RADIUS server and also distributed to authorized wireless clients
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows output from a Mobility Master (MM) dashboard. What does the health status indicate?
- A. It takes the AP about twice as long to send data to the client as expected if all transmissions succeeded.
- B. About half of the heartbeats the client sends reaches the Mobility Manager (MM).
- C. The maximum data rate that 802.11ac supports is about twice as high as the data rate the client uses.
- D. The client device only complies with about half of the rules in the endpoint health policy.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which authentication server option would the network administrator choose to authenticate a wireless user directly against an Active Directory (AD) domain controller without NPS or IAS?
- A. LDAP server
- B. RFC 3576 server
- C. TACACS server
- D. RADIUS server
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit.
A company has a Mobility Master (MM)-based solution with a guest WLAN. During the captive portal redirection, users who access a non-HTTPS Website see the error shown in the exhibit.
How can a network administrator prevent this error?
- A. Enable automatic CPSec certificate deployment.
- B. Replace the default Mobility Master certificate with a certificate that has the correct hostname.
- C. Replace the default server certificate for mobility controllers with a certificate signed by a trusted CA.
- D. Reconfigure the guest WLAN to use EAP methods that rely on passwords rather than certificates.
NEW QUESTION 23
A network administrator creates a user account on an Aruba Mobility Master (MM) with the
guest-provisioning role. Which task does this user have the rights to perform?
- A. set up portal pages
- B. create guest user accounts
- C. monitor guest clients
- D. create guest WLANs
NEW QUESTION 24
What does an Aruba Mobility Master (MM) do before it deploys a configuration to a Mobility Controller (MC)?
- A. It encrypts the configuration to be deployed and backs it up to a secure archive.
- B. It obtains the current configuration, encrypts it, and backs it up to a secure archive.
- C. It synchronizes the configuration with templates on Aruba AirWave.
- D. It removes any commands that are not supported on that MC or have dependency errors.
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version HPE6-A42 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/HPE6-A42-dumps.html (New 122 Q&As)