All About Breathing HPE2-T36 Practice
It is more faster and easier to pass the HP HPE2-T36 exam by using Tested HP Using HPE OneView questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Most up-to-date HPE2-T36 Exam and find the same core area HPE2-T36 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online HPE2-T36 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Match the HPE OneView interconnect module state to its definition. (Not all states will be used.)
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the earliest Server generation supported in HPE OneView for Secure Boot configuration within the Server Profile Template?
- A. Gen7
- B. Gen9
- C. Gen10
- D. Gen8
NEW QUESTION 3
You assign a server profile to an existing BL Gen 8 server within a managed enclosure with Affinity set to “Device Bay + Server Hardware”. What would happen if you replace the server in the enclosure with a new BL Gen 10 server hardware resource?
- A. It will apply the profile if the correct server hardware type is installed.
- B. It will prevent the profile if the server is configured with Secure Boot mode in the BIOS.
- C. It will prevent the profile from being applied if a different server is inserted to that bay.
- D. It will apply the profile if a server with the correct serial number installed.
NEW QUESTION 4
An SY480 compute module is having issues and needs to have the motherboard replaced in the interest of time, you decide to move the hard drives to a spare compute module. To prevent losing data, what do you need to do before applying the same profile to the new blade?
- A. Check “Re-initialize controller on next profile application” in the “Local Storage” section of the ServerProfile.
- B. Check “Import existing logical drives” in the “Local Storage” section of the Server Profile.
- C. Ensure that the RAC level is configured “or RAID1 then select the “Boot” checkbox in the “Local Storage” section of the Server profile.
- D. Select “Create logical drive” in the “Local Storage” section of the Server Profile, then uncheck “Manage integrated storage controller”.
NEW QUESTION 5
Match the HPE OneView element to its function.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer would like to manage HPE BladeSystems and some rack servers using HPE OneView and is concerned about system availability. How should you respond to this concerned customer?
- A. HPE OneView has a built-in high availability mechanism that can be enabled with an additional license
- B. HPE Global Dashboard can be used to enable HPE OneView high availability
- C. HPE OneView can be deployed to a hypervisor cluster to provide high availability
- D. HPE OneView can be connected to two different databases to provide high availability
NEW QUESTION 7
In addition to the REST client, what is another way to access the HPE REST APIs? (Choose two.)
- A. Windows PowerShell
- B. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- C. Native BASH Linux shell
- D. cURL command line utility
- E. PuTTY client
NEW QUESTION 8
What is required when creating an Ethernet Network in HPE OneView? (Choose two.)
- A. Network Name
- B. VLAN Type
- C. CHAP Password
- D. association with subnet ID
- E. WWPN
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a benefit of using HPE OneView UI instead of the REST API when configuring secure boot in a server profile?
- A. Secure boot configuration via REST API is not supported on HPE ProLiant rack servers
- B. HPE OneView automatically disables invalid combinations of settings
- C. REST API does not return configuration validation
- D. Not all configuration settings are available via the REST API
NEW QUESTION 10
What permissions are included with the user role: "Server profile architect"? (select two.)
- A. delete server profile templates
- B. delete scopes
- C. perform firmware updates
- D. update scopes
- E. create server profile templates
NEW QUESTION 11
How does HPE OneView 4.0 along with HPE ProLiant Gen 10 benefit customers who are concerned about malware attacks?
- A. Continuously scans server firmware for malware code.
- B. Introduces Trusted Platform Module 2.0 support.
- C. Provides a Secure Boot option setting as part of the server profile.
- D. Forces secure boot for both Legacy and UEFI BIOS mode.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to add an HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server to the HPE OneView appliance for monitoring. Which information is required to complete this task? (Choose two.)
- A. HPE OneView Advanced license
- B. firmware baseline
- C. iLO IP address
- D. Enclosure Group name
- E. iLO credentials
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer is performing lifecycle management on their existing ESXi cluster. They edit the Server Profile Template for the ESXi cluster.
What will happen to all of the server profiles associated with the template after selecting the "Service Pack for HPE ProLiant 2017.07.1" and clicking OK?
- A. All server hardware associated with the profiles will immediately do a graceful shutdown and boot into Intelligent Provisioning to update the firmware.
- B. The Smart Update Tools will immediately begin to update the firmware and drivers on the systems while the ESXi hosts are still online.
- C. All server profiles associated with the template will be marked as inconsistent with the template.
- D. HPE OneView for vCenter will launch vCenter Update manager to begin updating the systems within the ESXi cluster.
NEW QUESTION 14
The administrator has configured Server Profile Templates to use Virtual serial numbers. Where can you go in HPE OneView to see hardware-based serial numbers? (Choose two.)
- A. Server Profile Templates page
- B. Server Hardware page
- C. Server Profile page
- D. Server Hardware Types page
- E. Reports > Server inventory page.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which REST API method is used to create an authentication session ID?
- A. POST
- B. GET
- C. PATCH
- D. PUT
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer is interested in monitoring the hardware health of server blades in a c7000 enclosure equipped with Comware switches, and also wants to use iLO remote console. Which licensing option can you recommend as the lowest price level?
- A. HPE OneView Advanced without iLO Advanced
- B. HPE OneView Standard and iLO Advanced
- C. HPE OneView Advanced with iLO Advanced
- D. HPE OneView Standard and iLO Standard for BladeSystem
NEW QUESTION 17
How can a server administrator present a 3PAR volume to the server managed by HPE OneView?
- A. in the volume properties
- B. in the CPG configuration
- C. through supported SAN manager
- D. using a server profile
NEW QUESTION 18
What can be used to query the server hardware portion of the HPE OneView appliance database?
- A. SQL Connect Client
- B. REST API
- C. JSON reader
- D. OpenSource Editor
NEW QUESTION 19
Which license is required to remotely access the DL server console and event logs?
- A. HPE OneView Advanced
- B. Insight Remote Support
- C. iLO Amplifier pack
- D. Global Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 20
Match the HPE OneView interconnect module state to its definition.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator needs to customize the BIOS and local RAID configuration for a collection of HPE ProLiant servers. What should the administrator use to accomplish this task?
- A. Server Profile Template
- B. Server hardware
- C. Smart Start Scripting Toolkit
- D. Global Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 22
Which REST API headers are recommended when creating a new Ethernet network? (Choose two.)
- A. Content-Type
- B. X-API-Version
- C. Accept-Language
- D. Accept-CharSet
NEW QUESTION 23
Where would you go in the HPE OneView Main Menu to access information about the environment status that can be exported to csv?
- A. Reports
- B. Dashboard
- C. Data Centers
- D. Activity
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator is creating a volume template in HPE OneView to manage storage volumes on an HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage system. In addition to the file storage pool and capacity, which parameters in the template must the administrator specify? (Choose two.)
- A. provisioning type
- B. drive type
- C. sharing mode
- D. storage type
- E. deduplication method
NEW QUESTION 25
A customer has a mixture of Gen8 and newer DL and BL devices. They want to enable support automation and run inventory reports on their devices. They are currently using Insight Control but are considering HPE OneView. They can’t have any downtime on the devices if they change management strategies. What option is most efficient for them?
- A. Move to HPE OneView Advanced with Remote Support enabled.
- B. Move to HPE OneView Standard with Remote Support enabled.
- C. Stay on Insight Control and activate a Proactive Care contract.
- D. Stay on Insight Control and enable Insight Online.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass HPE2-T36 Exam with 156 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net HPE2-T36 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/HPE2-T36-pdf-download.html (156 New Questions)