Avant-garde CRT-251 Preparation 2019
Master the CRT-251 Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU18) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking CRT-251 exam guide. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CRT-251 questions in our Salesforce CRT-251 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Salesforce CRT-251 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers’ current solution for managing its forecasts is cumbersome. The sales managers do NOT have visibility into their teams’ forecasts and are NOT able to update the forecasts. As a result, the managers are continually asking their sales representatives to provide updated forecast data via email or phone. Which two solutions should a consultant recommend to help Universal Containers improve the management of their forecasts? Choose two answers.
- A. Enable override forecast permission in the Manager’s profile.
- B. Configure weekly customized forecast reports and dashboards to be emailed to sales management.
- C. Create a forecast hierarchy and assign managers to the forecast manager role.
- D. Create forecast Chatter groups where sales representatives can post and share their forecasts.
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers needs to show a dashboard with forecast by product family with quotas. Which solution should a consultant recommend?
- A. Build a joined report with closed opportunities, forecasting items, and quotas.
- B. Customize quotas with product report, and add necessary fields.
- C. Build a custom report type with forecasting quotas and forecasting items.
- D. Create an analytic snapshot to capture the opportunity forecast.
NEW QUESTION 3
Universal Containers wants to measure revenue based on when individual Products are sold. What should a Consultant implement to meet this requirement?
- A. Forecasting by Order Amount
- B. Forecasting by Opportunity Amount
- C. Forecasting by Product Dates
- D. Forecasting by Schedule Date
NEW QUESTION 4
Sales management at Universal Containers wants product managers to become more involved with sales deals that are being delayed in the negotiation stage of the sales process. Product managers need to understand the details of specific sales deals, and address product capability and roadmap questions with customers. Which two solutions should a consultant recommend to help product managers engage in sales deals? Choose two answers.
- A. Create a Chatter group to share product information with the sales team, product managers, and customers.
- B. Use Process Builder to create a chatter post.
- C. Use an assignment to notify product managers when opportunities are updated.
- D. Add the opportunity team, product managers, and customers to libraries containing files relevant to sales deals.
NEW QUESTION 5
Universal Containers is planning to hire more sales representatives in response to three consecutive quarters of rapid growth. To optimize their sales impact, the sales management team wants to develop a better sales territory structure. Which two data points should the sales management team consider when developing the new sales territories? Choose two answers.
- A. Attributes needed to segment and categorize customers.
- B. Distance between customer headquarters and their sales representatives
- C. Average number of customers managed by a sales representative.
- D. Number of currencies needed to support each sales territory.
NEW QUESTION 6
Universal Containers uses a seven-step selling methodology. Each sales stage corresponds with a step in the methodology. The first stage is a preliminary qualification step, and opportunities in this stage should NOT contribute to the forecast. Which two actions should a consultant recommend to meet these requirements? Choose two answers.
- A. Instruct sales users to enter 0$ for the opportunity amount.
- B. Configure the first stage with the omitted forecast category.
- C. Override the forecast to be 0$ for first stage opportunities.
- D. Assign 0% probability to the first sales stage.
NEW QUESTION 7
Resellers for Universal Containers need access to reports in the Partner Communities to help manage their opportunities.
How should Salesforce be configured to give resellers the correct level of access to reports?
- A. Create the appropriate list views and report folders in the Partner Communities for all partner users.
- B. Create a new tab in the Partner Communities to display the appropriate list views and report folders.
- C. Create a Chatter group that allows partners to post links to appropriate list views and reports.
- D. Create the appropriate list views and report folders, and share with all partner users.
NEW QUESTION 8
Universal Containers sells products that require frequent collaboration with the same team of individuals who play a key role in closing deals. The lead sales representative determines the level of access for each of the collaborating team members on an opportunity.
Which solution should a consultant recommend to facilitate the collaboration of the lead sales representative and team members?
- A. Create public groups for extended team members and allow the sales representative to assign manual sharing on their opportunities.
- B. Define a sharing rule for each lead sales representative to assign appropriate access for all extended team members.
- C. Configure default opportunity teams for all lead sales representatives with team selling enabled.
- D. Enable Chatter to have the lead sales representative facilitate collaboration through sales team swarming.
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers sells two product lines that each use a distinct selling methodology. Additionally, each product line captures different information that is used to sell the products.
What should a consultant recommend to support selling the two product lines?
- A. Create one page layout, two sales processes, and validation rules to capture relevant opportunity information.
- B. Create two page layouts, one opportunity record type, and one workflow rule to assign the correct page layout to the record type.
- C. Create two sales processes and two page layouts; assign them to two different opportunity record types for each product line.
- D. Create two page layouts and two sales processes; assign them to the respective product lines to collect relevant information.
NEW QUESTION 10
Universal Containers requires its sales representatives to go through an internal certification process to sell certain groups of products.
Which two actions prevent a sales representative from adding these products to opportunities if they are NOT certified to sell them?
Choose two answers.
- A. Use a validation rule on opportunity products to prevent them from adding products marked as required certification if they are NOT certified.
- B. Use a validation rule on products marked as requiring certification to prevent them from being added to an opportunity.
- C. Use a criteria-based sharing rule on products marked as requiring certification to only share the products to users who are certified.
- D. Use a separate price book for the products requiring certification and only share the price book to users who are certified.
NEW QUESTION 11
Universal Containers has its sales representatives enter a new lead whenever they are prospecting a new customer. After qualifying the new lead, a new opportunity must be created to track the deal.
Which three actions should a consultant recommend to enforce data quality and accuracy? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable validation rules on the opportunity.
- B. Map custom lead fields to corresponding custom opportunity fields.
- C. Create an Apex trigger to perform data quality checks.
- D. Enable validation rules on the lead.
- E. Enable the lead conversion permission.
NEW QUESTION 12
The marketing department at Universal Containers is migrating from its legacy campaign and email management system to Salesforce and wants to ensure that its communication materials can be migrated as well. What should a consultant recommend to migrate the marketing department’s email templates?
- A. Enable Email-to-Close and use the Import Wizard.
- B. Create an email template change set or use the Lighting Platform.
- C. Manually recreate the email and mail merge templates in Salesforce.
- D. Enable Email to Salesforce before sending email templates to Salesforce.
NEW QUESTION 13
Universal Containers has a large sales department that is dispersed worldwide. Sales managers want greater visibility into the opportunities in progress with their respective teams and want to receive email notifications when opportunities reach key metrics ( e.g. progress to a certain stage or reach a specific probability). However, individuals want to control the frequency of their email notifications. Which two solutions should a consultant recommend? Choose two answers.
- A. Configure the individual Salesforce for Outlook email settings to control notification frequency.
- B. Configure Chatter Feed Tracking to provide updates for the key metrics the sales managers are looking for.
- C. Create a report filtering for the desired criteria and individuals subscribe to the report.
- D. Define a workflow rule and email task that is triggered when key fields are updated to new values.
NEW QUESTION 14
Universal Containers supports two lines of business: shipping and freight. The sales cycle for freight deals is more complex and involves more stages than the shipping sales cycle.
Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet these business requirements?
- A. Create different record types and sales processes for each line of business, and assign different stages to each page layout.
- B. Create different record types and sales processes for each line of business, and use workflow field updates to assign stages.
- C. Create different record types and sales processes for each line of business, and assign different page layouts to each record type.
- D. Create different record types and sales processes for each line of business, and assign different sales processes to each page layout.
NEW QUESTION 15
Universal Containers uses a custom object named “Analysis”, which is the child in a master-detail relationship with the Opportunity object. Sales teams use this object to create requests for supporting research. Sales teams use the Salesforce Mobile App and want to easily create new Analysis records from their phones. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
- A. Create a Visualforce page.
- B. Create an Action.
- C. Create a related list button.
- D. Create a custom object tab.
NEW QUESTION 16
The sales representatives at Universal Containers use various email applications and often receive important customer emails where they are away from the office. Sales management wants to ensure sales representatives are recording email activity with customers in Salesforce while they are away from the office.
Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
- A. Download and install a Salesforce universal connector for their smartphones and computers.
- B. Download and install the Salesforce for Outlook connector on their smartphones and computers.
- C. Forward emails using their Email-to-Salesforce email address from their smartphones and computers.
- D. Copy and paste emails manually to the customer record in Salesforce from their smartphones and computers.
NEW QUESTION 17
Universal Containers’ management wants to see forecast numbers by all sales representatives and by multiple product groups.
Which two actions should a consultant recommend to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Implement Collaborative Forecasting with product family.
- B. Build a custom forecast report showing product groups.
- C. Build a forecast list view by product family group.
- D. Implement Collaborative Forecasting with quota attainment.
NEW QUESTION 18
Universal Containers has automated the process of creating new account records in Salesforce. All accounts records created through this process are owned by a generic user. There are now two million account records that have been created in this manner. Universal Containers is now seeing performance issues when it makes any changes to account sharing rules.
What can Universal Containers do to address the issue without changing its integration?
- A. Set the organization-wide defaults for accounts to public read/write.
- B. Contact Salesforce support to add an index to the account object.
- C. Ensure that the generic user has the Modify All Data permission.
- D. Ensure that the generic user has NOT been assigned to a role.
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers has configured a private sharing model with opportunity team selling enabled. The company allows its sales representatives to add sales team members to their opportunities when necessary. As a result, each sales representative has opportunities they directly manage and opportunities on which they collaborate with other sales representatives. Which data set filter report would allow the sales representatives to see all opportunities they are involved with?
- A. My team-selling and my opportunities
- B. My team-selling shared opportunities
- C. My team’s opportunities
- D. My collaborative opportunities
NEW QUESTION 20
The shipping department at Universal Containers is responsible for sending product samples as part of the sales process. When an opportunity moves to the “sampling” stage, Universal Containers wants an automatic email sent to the shipping department listing the products on the opportunity. How can this requirement be met using a workflow email?
- A. Create is on the opportunity product using an HTML email template.
- B. Create is on the opportunity using a Visualforce email template.
- C. Create is on the opportunity product using a Visualforce email template.
- D. Create is on the opportunity using an HTML email template.
NEW QUESTION 21
Universal Containers has a public sharing model for accounts and uses the parent account field to create a multi-level account hierarchy. When viewing a parent account, the company wants to see the total value of open opportunities for all accounts in the hierarchy. Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
- A. Use Apex to update a custom field on the parent account with the total value of open opportunities form the child accounts.
- B. Create a roll-up summary field on the parent account showing the total value of open opportunities from the child accounts.
- C. Define a workflow rule to update the custom field on the parent account with the total value of open opportunities from the child accounts.
- D. Create a link on the account that opens a report showing the total value of open opportunities for all accounts in the hierarchy.
NEW QUESTION 22
Universal Containers forecasts and closes business monthly, and it needs to store details of open opportunities weekly. The sales management team wants to analyze how the sales funnel is changing throughout the month. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
- A. Schedule a custom forecast report to run weekly and store the results in a custom report folder.
- B. Create a reporting snapshot to run daily and store the results in a custom object.
- C. Create a reporting snapshot to run weekly and store the results in a custom object.
- D. Schedule a custom forecast report to run daily and store the results in a custom report folder.
NEW QUESTION 23
Universal Containers has a private sharing model and wants the ability to share documents related to an opportunity, such as contracts and proposals, with the field sales team.
How can the documents be shard efficiently and securely?
- A. The documents should be uploaded to Salesforce Files and shared with the field sales organization.
- B. The documents should be emailed to the sales team on the opportunity record.
- C. The documents should be uploaded to Salesforce Files from the opportunity record.
- D. The documents should be uploaded to a library that is shared with the field sales organization.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure CRT-251 dumps! All CRT-251 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CRT-251/ (64 New Questions)