Accurate C2090-616 Faq 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our C2090-616 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2090-616 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM C2090-616 exam. Latest IBM C2090-616 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM C2090-616 Brain Dumps First.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which DB2 product required to allow connections from DB2 LUW to DB2 on z/OS?
- A. DB2 Connect
- B. DB2 Runtime Client
- C. DB2 Data Server Client
- D. DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
NEW QUESTION 2
Which constraint can be used to ensure that identical values are never stored in a set of columns in a table?
- A. NOT NULL
- B. Foreign key
- C. Primary key
- D. Informational constraint
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is TRUE about DB2 OLAP functions?
- A. They return scalar values and not array values
- B. There are no DB2 monitor elements specific to OLAP functions
- C. OLAP functions are not supported in a common table expression (CTE)
- D. OLAP aggregation functions are not supported with column organized tables
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum precision for the DECIMAL data type?
- A. 7
- B. 15
- C. 23
- D. 31
A decimal number is a packed decimal number with an implicit decimal point. The position of the decimal point is determined by the precision and the scale of the number. The scale, which is the number of digits in the fractional part of the number, cannot be negative or greater than the precision. The maximum precision is 31 digits.
Reference https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEPEK_11.0.0/intro/src/tpc/ db2z_numericdatatypes.html
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements regarding locking is TRUE?
- A. The same lock modes apply to tables, rows, or blocks
- B. Lock conversion can take place implicitly as a query executes
- C. Changing the mode of a lock that is already held is called lock escalation
- D. Lock conversion is not necessary if an X lock is required and an S or U lock is currently held
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following authorities are sufficient for creating a database? (Choose two.)
- A. DBADM
- B. SYSADM
- C. SECADM
- D. SYSCTRL
- E. SYSMAINT
NEW QUESTION 7
The DDL statement is used to create table T1: CREATE TABLEt1 (
c2 INTEGER NOT NULL, c1 DECIMAL(11,2),
c4 TIMESTAMP WITH DEFAULT CURRENT TIMESTAMP
Which of the following INSERT statements will execute successfully?
- A. INSERT INTO t1 VALUES (100)
- B. INSERT INTO t1 (c1, c2) VALUES (100)
- C. INSERT INTO t1 (c1, c3) VALUES (‘100’, ‘100.00’)
- D. INSERT INTO t1 (c2, c3) VALUES (100, 100.00), (101, 101)
NEW QUESTION 8
Consider the following sequence of events:
Eddie grants SELECT WITH GRANT OPTION privilege to Mike. Mike grants SELECT privilege to Jeff.
Eddie revokes SELECT privilege from Mike. What will happen to Jeff’s SELECT privilege?
- A. Jeff’s SELECT privilege will be revoked
- B. Jeff’s SELECT privilege will be retained
- C. Jeff’s SELECT privilege will be retained only if he has ACCESSCTRL authority
- D. Jeff’s SELECT privilege will be retained only if Eddie has ACCESSCTRL authority
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following compatibility features is always active, regardless of the settings for the DB2_COMPATIBILITY_VECTOR registry variable or the SQL_COMPAT global variable?
- A. Implicit casting
- B. Double-dot notation
- C. Use of bitmap indexes
- D. Selecting from the DUAL table
NEW QUESTION 10
BLU Acceleration is included in which of the following edition of DB2 LUW? (Choose two.)
- A. Direct Standard Edition
- B. Enterprise Server Edition
- C. Workgroup Server Edition
- D. DB2 Direct Advanced Edition
- E. Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is TRUE about indexes on column organized tables?
- A. No indexes are allowed
- B. Indexes are only allowed on numeric columns
- C. Indexes are automatically created to enforce unique constraints
- D. An index is only allowed on the synopsis table supporting a column organized table
NEW QUESTION 12
Below are the SQL statements a DBA is planning to execute on a database: CREATE TABLE t1 (name VARCHAR (1));
INSERT INTO t1 VALUES (‘A’), (‘B’), (‘C’), (‘D’);
ALTER TABLE t1 ALTER COLUMN name SET DATA TYPE INT;
What will be the outcome of the last statement?
- A. The statement will fail due to variable length character error
- B. The statement will fail due to an incompatible data type error
- C. The statement will execute successfully and it deletes the character data
- D. The statement will execute successfully and it internally converts the character data into ASCII numbers
NEW QUESTION 13
What of the following is TRUE about triggers?
- A. Triggers are activated by INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and SELECT statements
- B. Triggers can be used to perform data manipulation operations against complex views
- C. Triggers can only be used to execute logic before or after appropriate SQL statements
- D. Only one trigger for a particular event and activation time can be created for a particular table
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements about triggers are TRUE? (Choose two.)
- A. There is a limit of 8 for the maximum number of cascading trigger activations
- B. Triggers can be activated as a result of changes due to referential constraint enforcement
- C. Multiple INSTEAD OF triggers are allowed for each kind of operation on a given subject view
- D. Constraints associated with a subject table are applied between execution of BEFORE and AFTER triggers
- E. The activation of the triggers for a particular table, event and activation time are conducted in descendingorder of trigger creation time
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following DB2 objects in an efficient way of representing data without the need to maintain it and requires no permanent storage?
- A. View
- B. Alias
- C. Table
- D. Schema
NEW QUESTION 16
If the LOCKSIZE for a table is changed from TABLE to ROW, which of the following is TRUE?
- A. Concurrency may be improved
- B. Lock escalation will be prevented
- C. Query performance will be reduced
- D. The number of locks for the same workload will be reduced
NEW QUESTION 17
You are asked to provide a recommendation for the appropriate DB2 edition for a new application. The application is characterized by long, complex queries that select a subset of columns and often perform grouping and aggregation. The initial database size is estimated at 5 TB, with growth of about 100 GB per year. Keep data size on disk to a minimum is a priority?
Which of the following editions would be best meet the described needs?
- A. DB2 Express-C
- B. DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
- C. DB2 Workgroup Server Edition
- D. DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
NEW QUESTION 18
Which optional NPS compatibility features will be activated by executing the following? (Choose two.) SET SQL_COMPAT=‘NPS’
- A. YEARSBETWEEN
- B. BINARY and VARBINARY data types
- C. Double-dot notation to specify a database object
- D. OFFSET x ROWS FETCH FIRST y ROWS ONLY
- E. TRANSLATE (char-string-exp, from-string-exp, to-string-exp)
NEW QUESTION 19
What happens when you run the following statement if MYUSER holds no privileges on table MYTABLE? REVOKE SELECT ON TABLE mytable FROM USER myuser
- A. An error is returned
- B. An entry is mane in SYSCAT.TABAUTH
- C. The REVOKE statement succeeds with no effect
- D. All privileges are granted to user MYUSER on MYTABLE
NEW QUESTION 20
The current user wants to produce a list of all user privileges she has been granted. Which table or view can be queried to produce the desired result?
- A. SYSCAT.DBAUTH
- B. SYSIBMADM.GRANTS
- C. SYSIBMADM.PRIVILEGES
- D. SYSCAT.USER_TAB_PRIVS
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements describe super exclusive (Z) locks for a table? (Choose two.)
- A. No other applications can access the table
- B. Only uncommitted read (UR) applications can access the table
- C. The lock owner and other applications can read, but not update, the locked table
- D. The lock owner can both read and update dat
- E. Other applications can read the table
- F. This lock is acquired under certain conditions, such as when the table is altered or dropped or an index on the table is dropped
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following SQL statements will update columns C1 to DB2 and C2 to 11 if C3 is 2016?
- A. UPDATE t1 c1 = ‘DB2, c2’ = 11
- B. UPDATE t1 SET c1 = ‘DB2, c2’ = 11
- C. UPDATE t1 c1 = ‘DB2’, c2 = 11 WHERE c3 = 2016
- D. UPDATE t1 SET (c1, c2) = (‘DB2’, 11) = WHERE c3 = 2016
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure C2090-616 dumps! All C2090-616 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/C2090-616-test/ (63 New Questions)