Renewal DB2 11 Fundamentals For Z/OS C2090-320 Test Questions
Exam Code: C2090-320 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS
Certification Provider: IBM
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass C2090-320 Exam.
Also have C2090-320 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A summary table can be easily maintained using which of the following?
- A. An auxiliary table
- B. A partitioned table
- C. A bi-temporal table
- D. A materialized query table
NEW QUESTION 2
A clone table can only be created in which of the following?
- A. A simple table space
- B. A universal table space
- C. An auxiliary table space
- D. A classic segmented table space
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following CREATE TABLE or associated CREATE INDEX options are valid when defining a table with the PARTITION BY RANGE clause? (Choose two)
- A. MAXPARTITIONS
- B. ENDING AT clause on a CREATE INDEX statement for the table
- C. MEMBER CLUSTER
- D. ENDING AT clause on the CREATE TABLE statement
- E. A LOB column specified as a column of the partitioning key
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two of the following functions are synonyms of one another? (Choose two)
- A. CLOB
- B. VALUE
- C. IFNULL
- D. DBCLOB
- E. COALESCE
NEW QUESTION 5
Which characteristic best describes a created global temporary table?
- A. Inserts are logged
- B. Rows are locked when they exist in the table
- C. They have permanent, shareable descriptions
- D. Access to rows can be shared across multiple processes
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the implicitly created column in a base table which contains an XML column called?
- A. Node ID
- B. ROWID
- C. LOCATOR
- D. DOCID
NEW QUESTION 7
An external stored procedure is invoked using a CALL :hv (host variable). Which special register identifies the location of the procedure?
- A. CURRENT PATH
- B. CURRENT SCHEMA
- C. CURRENT PACKAGESET
- D. CURRENT ROUTINE VERSION
NEW QUESTION 8
Which SQL statement supports an insert or an update in a single SQL statement?
- A. MERGE
- B. UPSERT
- C. UPDATE or INSERT INTO....
- D. INSERT INTO table... ON DUPLICATE KEY ....
NEW QUESTION 9
Which catalog table contains the information about definition changes for an object that have not yet been applied by the REORG utility?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSCHECKDEP
- B. SYSIBM.SYSPENDINGDDL
- C. SYSIBM.SYSDEPENDENCIES
- D. SYSIBM.SYSPENDINGOBJECTS
NEW QUESTION 10
Which SQL statement will retrieve the department number (WORKDEPT)
and the highest salary (SALARY) for each department in a table
named EMPLOYEE and arrange the result set in ascending order by department?
- A. SELECT workdept, salary FROM employee GROUP BY workdept ORDER BY workdept;
- B. SELECT workdept MAX(salary) FROM employee ORDER BY workdept GROUP BY 2;
- C. SELECT workdept MAX(salary) FROM employee ORDER BY workdept;
- D. SELECT workdept MAX(salary) FROM employee GROUP BY workdept ORDER BY 1;
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following coupling facility structures are used by DB2 in a data sharing environment?
- A. List structure, DB2 logs, and group buffer pools
- B. Work file database, list structure, and virtual buffer pools
- C. Lock structure, shared communications area, and group buffer pools
- D. Lock structure, shared communications area, and bootstrap data sets
NEW QUESTION 12
When the following SQL statement is executed, user smith will NOT be able to do which of the following? REVOKE USE OF STOGROUP stogr1 FROM smith;
- A. CREATE TRIGGER...;
- B. CREATE TABLE... IN dbl.ts1;
- C. CREATE DATABASE ... STOGROUP stogr1;
- D. CREATE TABLESPACE... USING STOGROUP stogr1;
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is TRUE regarding catalog table SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES?
- A. Contains scheduled tasks for the administrative scheduler
- B. Contains information about UDFs, BIFs and stored procedures
- C. Contains information about bound packages
- D. Contains information about UDFs and stored procedures
NEW QUESTION 14
When you add an XML column to a table by using an ALTER TABLE statement, which of the following are TRUE? (Choose two)
- A. DB2 implicitly creates an XML table space
- B. DB2 implicitly creates an AUX table to store the XML data
- C. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a unique index on the XML column
- D. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a ROWID column on the base table
- E. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a BIGINT node ID column on the base table
NEW QUESTION 15
Given the following CREATE TABLE statement, and a unique index on column EMPID, which set of SQL statements is valid?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are valid objects created using DDL? (Choose two)
- A. PLAN
- B. PACKAGE
- C. DATABASE
- D. SEQUENCE
- E. COLLECTION
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is NOT a valid lock size in DB2?
- A. Table
- B. Partition
- C. Database
- D. Table space
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements concerning a bi-temporal table is TRUE?
- A. It provides business history, but is not useful for audit purposes
- B. It is defined with both an application period and a system period
- C. It is useful for audit purposes, but is not useful for business history
- D. It contains data reflecting two different times – current time and one previous time
NEW QUESTION 19
Which catalog table contains the IN, OUT and INOUT parameters used in a stored procedure?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSSTMT
- B. SYSIBM.SYSPARMS
- C. SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES
- D. SYSIBM.SYSVARIABLES
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following automatically maintains historical versions of data over several years?
- A. A partitioned-by-range table
- B. A partitioned-by-growth table
- C. A system-period temporal table
- D. An application-period temporal table
NEW QUESTION 21
Your application has a read-only cursor. You cannot tolerate uncommitted data but want to make sure that it provides the best concurrency. Which of the following bind options would provide the locking you need with optimistic locking?
- A. ISOLATION(UR)
- B. ISOLATION(RS)
- C. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(NO)
- D. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(YES)
NEW QUESTION 22
Which authorizations can change the value of the subsystem parameter SYSADM using the –SET SYSPARM command? (Choose two.)
- A. SYSADM
- B. SECADM
- C. SYSCTRL
- D. Installation SYSADM
- E. Installation SYSOPR
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following can be defined on the basis of a query?
- A. An alias
- B. A base table
- C. An accelerator-only table
- D. A materialized query table
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following can activate a trigger?
- A. A row is inserted
- B. A table or view is created
- C. A check constraint is defined
- D. A referential constraint is violated
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version C2090-320 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/C2090-320-pdf-download.html (New 124 Q&As)