The Secret Of IBM C2090-102 Testing Engine
Examcollection offers free demo for C2090-102 exam. "IBM Big Data Architect", also known as C2090-102 exam, is a IBM Certification. This set of posts, Passing the IBM C2090-102 exam, will help you answer those questions. The C2090-102 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real IBM C2090-102 exams and revised by experts!
Free C2090-102 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. A good use of the BigInsights is as a query-ready archival system for your data warehouse to quickly accessdata
- B. BigInsights and Hadoop based systems in general are best used in high concurrency transactional systems
- C. Hadoop map reduce based computing engine is ideal for use as a real-time or near real- time processingextension to your existing business intelligence reporting
- D. The system ML engine is the preferable option to add unstructured text sentiment analysis to the customerservice reporting system
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following statements about Big SQL is TRUE?
- A. Big SQL doesn’t need any secondary indices to access HBase tables
- B. Big SQL processes queries locally either on disk or in memory
- C. Big SQL supports updates in Hive.
- D. Executing Big SQL queries through MapReduce framework would always be a better choice
NEW QUESTION 3
Faced with a wide area network implementation, you have a need for asynchronous remote updates. Which one of the following would best address this use case?
- A. GPFS Active File Management allows data access and modifications even when remote storage cluster is unavailable
- B. HDFS Cluster rebalancing is compatible with data rebalancing scheme
- C. A scheme might automatically move data from one DataNode to another if the free space on a DataNode falls below a certain threshold
- D. GPFS File clones can be created from a regular file or a file in a snapshot using the mmclone command
- E. HDFS NameNode The NameNode keeps an image of the entire file systemnamespace and file Blockmap in memor
- F. This key metadata item is designed to be compact, such that a NameNode with 4 GB of RAM is plenty to support a huge number of files and directories
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STXKQY_4.1.1/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4 r11.adv.d oc/bl1adv_clones.htm
NEW QUESTION 4
By default, Parquet uses which of the following codecs?
- A. SNAPPY
- B. LZO
- C. GZIP
- D. BZIP2
NEW QUESTION 5
A major telecommunication company has millions of customers. Most of their customers are prepaid. Being prepaid customers, they can very easily switch to other vendors. The last four to six months, this company has lost quite a good number of customers to competition. They intend to build a system that can provide them with insight into the customer’s social network (e.g. who is the influencer and who is the follower). They also want the ability to monitor the voice
and data usage patterns in real time and they want the system to be trained over time to predict possible dissatisfactions. Given this scenario, which one of the following would you recommend?
- A. Hadoop
- B. Spark
- C. Cloudant
- D. Netezza
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to provision a Hadoop cluster to perform data analysis on customer sales data to predict which products are more popular. Which of the following solutions will let you set up your cluster with the most stability in the platform?
- A. Purchase specific products from multiple Independent Software Vendors (ISV) for your requirements inorder to take advantage of vendor-specific features
- B. Develop your own platform of software components to allow for maximum customization
- C. Use a Hybrid of ISV applications to build your customizations on top of that
- D. Leverage the Open Data Platform (ODP) core to provide a stable base against which Big Data solutionsproviders can qualify solutions
NEW QUESTION 7
A telecommunication company needs a Big Data solution that could store and analyze multiple years worth of call detail records (CDRs, aprox. 17 billion events per day) containing switch, billing, and network event data for its millions of subscribers. Which of the following would you recommend for these requirements?
- A. Infosphere DataStage
- B. DB2
- C. Pure Data System for Analytics
- D. SPSS
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following big data components makes all decisions regarding the replication of blocks?
- A. Job Tracker
- B. Edge Node
- C. Name Node
- D. Data Node
NEW QUESTION 9
A large Retailer (online and “brick & mortar”) processes data for analyzing marketing campaigns for their loyalty club members. The current process takes weeks for processing only 10% of social data. What is the most costeffective platform for processing and analyzing campaign results from social data on a daily basis using 100% dataset?
- A. Enterprise Data Warehouse
- B. BigInsights Open Data Platform
- C. High Speed Mainfraime Processing
- D. In Memory Computing
References: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/dm- 1110biginsightsintro/
NEW QUESTION 10
Big data is often defined as the ability to derive new insights from data that has scaled up along three axes known as the three v’s. Which of the following is the fourth v? (Hint: It has something to do with the uncertainty.)
- A. volume
- B. variety
- C. velocity
- D. veracity
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the effective meaning of “NoSQL”?
- A. It does not permit the use of SQL
- B. It is not limited to relational database technology
- C. It does not have tables or schemas
- D. It does not permit UPDATE
NEW QUESTION 12
Which architecture document is used to help organize projects, manage the complexity of the solution, and ensurethat all architecturerequirements have been addressed?
- A. Operational Model
- B. Component Model
- C. Connection Model
- D. API Model
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following statements regarding Big R is TRUE?
- A. Unless specified otherwise, Big R automatically assumes all data to be integers
- B. Big R’s ‘bigr.frame’ is equivalent to R’s ‘data.frames’
- C. When you execute Big R “apply” function, Big R transparently extracts data out of HDFS into the Big R engine
- D. A data analyst using Big R employs Map Reduce programming principles
NEW QUESTION 14
A reputable market research firm wants to explore more business opportunities. They have great in house skill in python and machine learning. Their business model is simple, they build the solutions for customers using python and machine learning algorithms and give these solutions to the customer’s engineering team for implementation. Given this scenario, which of the following would you recommend?
- A. Netezza
- B. Spark
- C. Cloudant
- D. Hadoop
NEW QUESTION 15
As you explore the data for a BigSheets workbook, you must run the workbook against the full data set to get the most current results for analysis. Which statement is TRUE regarding running and visualizing data in a workbook?
- A. You can create graphs for more than one sheet within the same workbook
- B. By default, the first sheet in your workbook is named the Results sheet
- C. When you save and run the workbook, the data in a Child Workbook is theoutput for that workbook
- D. When you add sheets to workbooks, saving the sheets runs the individual data for the sheet but not for the full workbook
https://www- 01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_4.1.0/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsight s.analyze.doc/doc/bigsheets_con_workbooks.html
NEW QUESTION 16
A financial company stores all enterprise data for five years in their Teradata data warehouse that costs them expensive storage. The company started an initiative to move historical data to a Hadoop environment and uses federation method to access both sets of data. What would be the IBM Big Data value proposition for this use case?
- A. IBM Logical Data Warehouse and IBM Big SQL
- B. Enterprise Data Warehouse
- C. Pure Data for Analytics
- D. InfoSphere Information Server
NEW QUESTION 17
A manufacturing company has decided they need to capture and analyze the log files of their software automation system. Their business users are still trying to define the use cases but would want to start capturing as they have had frequent outages. Given this, which of the following is the best software design recommendation?
- A. ETL tools and a Data Warehouse
- B. Flume and Hadoop
- C. Pure Data for Analytics and Optim
- D. Streams and BigInsights
NEW QUESTION 18
An IBM Big Data platform is well suited to deal which of the following kinds of data types?
- A. Structured data in row format only
- B. Semi-structured and unstructured data only
- C. Text data, sensor data, and audio data only
- D. Semi-structured, unstructured, and structured data
NEW QUESTION 19
You need to create an online repository for a company. Data includes pdf, documents, html, images, etc. Total data volume is approximately 1PB. Online repository must be highly available. You are required to propose the least costly solution. Which technology would be preferred for this requirement?
- A. Spark
- B. RDBMS
- C. Hadoop
- D. IBM Infosphere Streams
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding cloud computing solutions?
- A. Cloud security is planned, developed, and layered on top of an application after the application development process is complete
- B. Stateless applications are better candidates for cloud services than applications that maintain state
- C. Cloud solutions rely on scaling up (vertical) scaling v
- D. scale out (horizontal) scaling
- E. Server virtualization is a requirement in a cloud implementation
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass C2090-102 Exam with 110 Q&As Dumpscollection.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection.com C2090-102 Dumps: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/C2090-102/ (110 New Questions)