Down To Date Cisco Security Architecture For Account Managers 700-760 Free Dumps
Examcollection offers free demo for 700-760 exam. "Cisco Security Architecture for Account Managers", also known as 700-760 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 700-760 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 700-760 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 700-760 exams and revised by experts!
Also have 700-760 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
In which two ways should companies modernize their security philosophies? (Choose two.)
- A. Reinforce their threat-centric security tactics.
- B. Decrease internal access and reporting
- C. Expand their IT departments.
- D. Rebuild their security portfolios with new solutions
- E. Complement threat-centric tactics with trust-centric methods.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three products are Cisco Visibility & Enforcement solutions? (Choose three.)
- A. Web Security
- B. AnyConnect
- C. TrustSec
- D. Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- E. Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW)
- F. Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- G. Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
NEW QUESTION 3
How can partners leverage Cisco's award-winning resources and support to help customers?
- A. Access support, services, and resources whenever needed.
- B. Be the first to receive new innovations.
- C. Take advantage of incentives programs.
- D. Earn higher margins on each deal sold.
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two results of utilizing a fragmented security model? (Choose two.)
- A. Individual components pieced together to meet requirements.
- B. Decreased visibility and limited understand of security coverage.
- C. Reduced malicious file risk through additional segmentation.
- D. Decreased network accessibility through multiple applications.
- E. Increased identity controls.
NEW QUESTION 5
In which two ways has digitization transformed today's security threat landscape? (Choose two.)
- A. Expanding complexity
- B. Growing ecosystem
- C. Decreasing endpoint ecosystem
- D. Decreasing 3rd party applications
- E. Decreased access points
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two products are involved in granting safe access to apps? (Choose two.)
- A. ACI
- B. Identify Services Engine
- C. TrustSec
- D. Duo
- E. SD-Access
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two steps customers can take to evolve to a trust-centric security philosophy? (Choose two.)
- A. Limit internal access to networks.
- B. Require and install agents on mobile devices.
- C. Always verify and never trust everything inside and outside the perimeter.
- D. Block BYOD devices.
- E. Only grant access to authorized users and devices.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two security areas are part of Cisco's web solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. URL Filtering
- B. Web Security
- C. Email Security
- D. Identity & Access Control
- E. Malware Protection
NEW QUESTION 9
For what does ACI provide a single point of support?
- A. automation
- B. management
- C. orchestration
- D. visibility
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two key Cisco loT use cases? (Choose two.)
- A. Mobile Utilities
- B. Financial Institutions
- C. Parks and Recreation
- D. Industrial Security
- E. Connected Health
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are two reasons perimeter-based network security is no longer sufficient? (Choose two )
- A. more vulnerabilities
- B. more IT professionals
- C. more networks
- D. more devices
- E. more users
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two elements does Tetration provide for security posture and traffic analysis? (Choose two.)
- A. Device updates
- B. App process information
- C. App access control
- D. App dependency map
- E. Hardware packages
NEW QUESTION 13
In which two ways does Cisco address resource constraints for customers? (Choose two.)
- A. Extended datacenter support
- B. loT device hardware upgrades
- C. Environment control via URL filtering and AVC
- D. Enable many features via one appliance
- E. Consolidated training
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three products are in Cisco's Web & Email Security portfolio? (Choose three.)
- A. Meraki
- B. ESA
- C. Investigate
- D. WSA
- E. Umbrella
- F. CES
NEW QUESTION 15
What is an attribute of Cisco Talos?
- A. Detection of threats communicated within 48 hours of occurrence
- B. Blocks threats in real time
- C. Real-time threat information
- D. 3rd party applications integrated through comprehensive APIs
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement embodies trust-centric security?
- A. Verify before granting access via MDM software
- B. Prevent attacks via an intelligence-based policy, then detect, investigate, and remediate
- C. Protect users from attacks by enabling strict security policies.
- D. Verify before granting access via identity-based policies for users, devices, app
- E. and locations
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-760 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/700-760-exam-dumps.html (New 50 Q&As)