How Many Questions Of 350-801 Exam Prep
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 350-801 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 350-801 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 350-801 exam. Latest Cisco 350-801 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 350-801 Brain Dumps First.
Check 350-801 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user dials 9011841234567 to reach Vietnam. Which steps send the call to the PSTN provider as 011841234567?
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer encounters third-party devices that do not support Cisco Discovery Protocol. What must be configured on the network to allow device discovery?
- A. LACP
- B. TFTP
- C. LLDP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer wants to manually deploy a Cisco Webex DX80 video endpoint to an end user. Which type of provisioning can be configured on the endpoint?
- A. CUBE
- B. CMS
- C. CUCM
- D. Edge
NEW QUESTION 4
Which transport protocol does the application layer protocol SNMP use?
- A. XML
- B. UDP
- C. SIP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco IM and Presence backups is true?
- A. Backups should be scheduled during off-peak hours to avoid system performance issues.
- B. Backups are saved as .tar files and encrypted using the web administrator account.
- C. Backups are saved as unencrypted .tar files.
- D. Backups are not needed for subscriber Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco IM and Presence servers.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user forwards a corporate number to an international number. What are two methods to prevent this forwarded call? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the Call Classification to OnNet for the international route pattern.
- B. Block international dial patterns in the SIP trunk CSS.
- C. Configure a Forced Authorization Code on the international route pattern.
- D. Set Call Forward All CSS to restrict international dial patterns.
- E. Check Route Next Hop By Calling Party Number on the international route pattern.
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer must configure an MGCP gateway and register it to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which prerequisite must be met before applying the gateway commands to enable MGCP?
- A. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate aver ports 5060 and 5061.
- B. Cisco Unified CM and the MGCP gateway must utilize the SIP OPTIONS ping feature to monitor status.
- C. The MGCP gateway must have voice service VoIP configured.
- D. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate over ports 2427, 2428, and 2727.
NEW QUESTION 8
On which Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes can the TFTP service be enabled?
- A. any node
- B. any two nodes
- C. only nodes that have Cisco Unified CM service enabled
- D. any subscriber nodes
You can configure the TFTP service on the first node or a subsequent node, but usually you should configure it on the first node. For small systems, the TFTP server can coexist with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager on the same server.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which wildcard must an engineer configure to match a whole domain in SIP route patterns?
- A. .
- B. !
- C. @
- D. *
NEW QUESTION 10
Which call flow matches traffic from a Mobile and Remote Access registered endpoint to central call control?
- A. Endpoint > Expressway-E > Expressway-C > Cisco Unified CM
- B. Endpoint > Expressway-E > Cisco Unified CM
- C. Endpoint > Expressway-C > Cisco Unified CM
- D. Endpoint > Expressway-C > Expressway-E > Cisco Unified CM
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator recently upgraded a Cisco Webex DX80 through its web interface but discovered the next morning that the unit has received to its previous version. What must the administrator do to prevent this from happening again?
- A. Assign a phone security profile with secure SIP.
- B. Set the prepare cluster for rollback to pre-8-0 enterprise parameter to true.
- C. Confirm the phone load name in the phone configuration.
- D. Assign a universal device template to the phone.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
This INVITE is sent to an endpoint that only supports G729. What must be done for this call to succeed?
- A. Nothing: both sides support G.729.
- B. Add a transcoder that supports G711ulaw and G.729.
- C. Add a media termination point that supports G.711ulaw and G.729.
- D. Nothing: both sides support payload type 101.
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer is deploying a SIP IOS gateway for a customer who requires that in-band DTMF relay is first priority and out-of-band DTMF relay is second priority. Which IOS entry sets the required priority?
- A. dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify B.dtmf-relay cisco-rtp
- B. sip-notify dtmf-relay rtp-nte
- C. dtmf-relay sip-kpml cisco-rtp
NEW QUESTION 14
After an engineer runs the utils ntp status command on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher, the stratum value is 16. Which issue can the Cisco Unified CM cluster experience?
- A. Unified CM sends an NTPV4 packet.
- B. Database replication is not synchronized on the Unified CM nodes.
- C. The cluster loses access to port 124 at the firewall.
- D. The date/time group on all phones defaults to the time zone of the engineer.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two functions are provided by Cisco Expressway Series? (Choose two.)
- A. interworking of SIP and H.323
- B. endpoint registration
- C. intercluster extension mobility
- D. voice and video transcoding
- E. voice and video conference
NEW QUESTION 16
Which description of the function of call handlers in Cisco Unity Connection is true?
- A. They answer calls, take messages, and provide menus of options.
- B. They provide access to a corporate directory by playing an audio list that users and outside callers use to reach users and leave messages.
- C. They collect information from callers by playing a series of questions and recording the answers.
- D. They control outgoing calls by allowing you to specify the numbers that Cisco Unity Connection can dial to transfer calls, notify users of messages, and deliver faxes.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the major difference between the two possible Cisco IM and Presence high-availability modes?
- A. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- B. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, and it also provides load balancing.
- C. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover only for manually generated failover
- D. Active/standby mode provides an unconfigured standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- E. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- F. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- G. Balanced mode does not provide user load balancing, but it provides in the event of an outag
- H. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a characteristic of video traffic that governs QoS requirements for video?
- A. Video is typically variable bit rate.
- B. Voice and video traffic are different, but they have the same QoS requirements.
- C. Video is typically constant bit rate.
- D. Voice and video traffic are the same, so they have the same QoS requirements.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which configuration step is necessary for a Cisco SIP phone to synchronize its time with a specific source?
- A. Add a Phone NTP Reference to the Date/Time Group.
- B. Assign the device to the correct region.
- C. Change the Time Format from 24-hour to 12-hour.
- D. Change the Time Zone from “America/Los_Angeles" to “Etc/GMT+8".
NEW QUESTION 20
Which packet delay is the maximum supported between Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes for clustering over WAN deployments?
- A. 150 ms round tip
- B. 510 ms round trip
- C. 40 ms round trip
- D. 80 ms round trip
NEW QUESTION 21
Which endpoint feature is supported using Mobile and Remote Access through Cisco Expressway?
- A. SRST
- B. SSO
- C. H.323 registration proxy to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. MGCP gateway registration
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement describes the outcome when the trust boundary is defined at the Cisco IP phone?
- A. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the access layer switch.
- B. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked by the IP phone.
- C. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked at the layer switch.
- D. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the distribution layer switch.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 350-801 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/350-801-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As)