Up To The Immediate Present 300-715 Prep For Implementing And Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Certification
It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 300-715 exam by using Free Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to date 300-715 Exam and find the same core area 300-715 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 300-715 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which protocol must be allowed for a BYOD device to access the BYOD portal?
- A. HTTPS
- B. HTTP
- C. SSH
- D. SMTP
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a requirement for Feed Service to work?
- A. TCP port 8080 must be opened between Cisco ISE and the feed server.
- B. Cisco ISE has access to an internal server to download feed update.
- C. Cisco ISE has a base license.
- D. Cisco ISE has Internet access to download feed update.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two features are available when the primary admin node is down and the secondary admin node has not been promoted? (Choose two.)
- A. new AD user 802.1X authentication
- B. hotspot
- C. posture
- D. guest AUP
- E. BYOD
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two features must be used on Cisco ISE to enable the TACACS+ feature? (Choose two.)
- A. Command Sets
- B. Server Sequence
- C. Device Administration License
- D. External TACACS Servers
- E. Device Admin Service
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a valid guest portal type?
- A. Sponsor
- B. Sponsored-Guest
- C. Captive-Guest
- D. My Devices
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two ports do network devices typically use for CoA? (Choose two.)
- A. 19005
- B. 443
- C. 3799
- D. 8080
- E. 1700
NEW QUESTION 7
Which are two characteristics of TACACS+? (Choose two.)
- A. It separates authorization and authentication functions.
- B. It combines authorization and authentication functions.
- C. It uses UDP port 49.
- D. It encrypts the password only.
- E. It uses TCP port 49.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the minimum certainty factor when creating a profiler policy?
- A. the minimum number that a predefined condition provides
- B. the maximum number that a predefined condition provides
- C. the minimum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
- D. the maximum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
NEW QUESTION 9
What must match between Cisco ISE and the network access device to successfully authenticate endpoints?
- A. shared secret
- B. profile
- C. certificate
- D. SNMP version
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two endpoint compliance statuses are possible? (Choose two.)
- A. compliant
- B. valid
- C. unknown
- D. known
- E. invalid
NEW QUESTION 11
During BYOD flow, from where does a Microsoft Windows PC download the Network Setup Assistant?
- A. Microsoft App Store
- B. Cisco App Store
- C. Cisco ISE directly
- D. Native OTA functionality
NEW QUESTION 12
What must be configured on the Cisco ISE authentication policy for unknown MAC addresses/identities for successful authentication?
- A. continue
- B. pass
- C. drop
- D. reject
NEW QUESTION 13
Which advanced option within a WLAN must be enabled to trigger Central Web Authentication for Wireless users on AireOS controller?
- A. DHCP server
- B. override Interface ACL
- C. static IP tunneling
- D. AAA override
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two task types are included in the Cisco ISE common tasks support for TACACS+ profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. ASA
- B. Firepower
- C. Shell
- D. WLC
- E. IOS
NEW QUESTION 15
Which personas can a Cisco ISE node assume?
- A. policy service, gatekeeping, and monitoring
- B. administration, monitoring, and gatekeeping
- C. administration, policy service, and monitoring
- D. administration, policy service, gatekeeping
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two fields are available when creating an endpoint on the context visibility page of Cisco ISE? (Choose two.)
- A. Security Group Tag
- B. Endpoint Family
- C. Policy Assignment
- D. Identity Group Assignment
- E. IP Address
NEW QUESTION 17
Which permission is common to the Active Directory Join and Leave operations?
- A. Remove the Cisco ISE machine account from the domain.
- B. Search Active Directory to see if a Cisco ISE machine account already exists.
- C. Set attributes on the Cisco ISE machine account.
- D. Create a Cisco ISE machine account in the domain if the machine account does not already exist.
NEW QUESTION 18
What service can be enabled on the Cisco ISE node to identify the types of devices connecting to a network?
- A. profiling
- B. central web authentication
- C. MAB
- D. posture
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two components are required for creating a Native Supplicant Profile within a BYOD flow? (Choose two.)
- A. Redirect ACL
- B. Connection Type
- C. Operating System
- D. Windows Settings
- E. iOS Settings
NEW QUESTION 20
In which two ways can users and endpoints be classified for TrustSec? (Choose two.)
- A. VLAN
- B. dynamic
- C. QoS
- D. SGACL
- E. SXP
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-715 dumps! All 300-715 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-715/ (60 New Questions)