Up To The Minute 300-475 Secret 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-475 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-475 Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure 300-475 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two of the three methods in integrating the Cisco ACI with existing network infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. as a super cloud overseeing a subcloud
- B. asa data center policy engine
- C. as a network supervisor module
- D. as an additional data center pod
- E. as an atomic network operator
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three Cisco ACI migration options are available? (Choose three.)
- A. application-centric
- B. hybrid approach
- C. application port-centric
- D. hybrid application-centric
- E. network port-centric
- F. network-centric
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true regarding APIs? (Choose two.)
- A. APIs have full read and write access to the Cisco ACI.
- B. APIs provide hardware-based mapping database lookup.
- C. APIs provide tenant- and application-aware programmability, automation, and system access.
- D. The API only accepts HTTP or HTTPS messages that contain Ruby or XML documents.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the name of the program that provides a real-time display of REST API commands that the Cisco APIC processes to perform GUI interactions in Cisco APIC?
- A. CLI Editor
- B. API Inspector
- C. APIC Console
- D. ACI Inspector
NEW QUESTION 5
In Cisco ACI, what is the order of steps for deploying an EPG on a specific port with Cisco APIC using the CLI?
- A. Create a tenant > Create a private network > Create a bridge domain > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port
- B. Create a tenant > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port
- C. Create a tenant > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network
- D. Create a tenant > Create an application profile > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network > Associate the EPG with a specific port
NEW QUESTION 6
Which programming languages can be used to generate the messages the API accepts?
- A. PHP
- B. C#
- C. Java
- D. Ruby
- E. any programming language
NEW QUESTION 7
How does the Cisco ACI fabric decouple host identity from its location in the fabric?
- A. VTEP addresses
- B. contract
- C. end point groups
- D. L2VPN EVPN address family
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two components set up a domain vPC between two leaf switches in the Cisco ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. vPC peerlink
- B. vPC peer keepalive
- C. vPC domain
- D. vPC protection policy
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three networking architectures is the Cisco ACI architecture based on? (Choose three.)
- A. leaf-and-spine architecture
- B. multicast gateway
- C. a controller that is not involved in traffic forwarding
- D. software-based mapping database lookup
- E. zero-touch provisioning for all loopbacks, Layer 3 links, and routing within the fabric
- F. Host-based forwarding in the mapping database that provides IP-to-VLAN tunnel endpoint mapping information to the spine
NEW QUESTION 10
OpFlex can be used with any tree-based abstract model assuming the tree has what associated with it?
- A. API
- B. port group
- C. URI
- D. PR
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options outline the design requirements for spine nodes in a Clos design? (Choose two.)
- A. host connectivity scalability
- B. spine interconnectivity
- C. leaf interconnectivity
- D. high 40-Gb/s port density
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two ways extend Layer 2 domain beyond the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. Extend the EPG out of the ACI fabric by statically assigning a leaf port (along witha VLAN ID) to an EPG.
- B. Extend the bridge domain within the ACI fabric.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain with remote VTEP.
- D. Extend the Layer 3 domain with VSPEX.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two guidelines or restrictions are valid when using traceroute? (Choose two.)
- A. When the traceroute source or destination is an endpoint, the endpoint must be dynamic and not static.
- B. The traceroute source and destination IP addresses are configured as a combination of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- C. Traceroute only supports endpoint-to-endpoint mode.
- D. A traceroute that is initiated from the tenant endpoints shows the default gateway as an intermediate hop that appears at the ingress leaf switch.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two planes are involved in the discovery of hypervisor hosts on the Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)
- A. data
- B. management
- C. control
- D. HSRP
- E. LLDP
NEW QUESTION 15
Which entity manages Layer 4 to Layer 7 services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. vendor
- B. Cisco APIC
- C. MP-BGP
- D. ISIS
NEW QUESTION 16
Service graphs and service functions have which three characteristics? (Choose three.)
- A. Service graphs can only consist of a single service appliance.
- B. Service graph edges are directional.
- C. Taps (hardware-based packet copy service) can be attached to different points in the service graph.
- D. Service appliances are dynamically detected and configured when added to a service graph.
- E. The service graph restricts the administrator to linear service chains.
- F. Traffic can be reclassified again in the network after a service appliance emits it.
NEW QUESTION 17
How can application workload mobility be achieved?
- A. By doing nothing, the fabric dynamically detects resource utilization and balances the fabric.
- B. Configure a VMM domain and attachable entity profile without provisioning VTEP for mobility.
- C. Workload mobility is not supported in ACI.
- D. Provision VTEPs to handle live migrations.
NEW QUESTION 18
How can system and pod health scores be viewed?
- A. GUI system dashboard
- B. cumulonimbus collector
- C. Cisco APIC Python
- D. Cisco Health Score Viewer
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two benefits of the Clos architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. improved fabric scalability
- B. complicated network design and implementation
- C. multiple nonblocking ECMP paths from all leafs
- D. limited fabric scalability
NEW QUESTION 20
The Cisco ACI solution allows users to use Layer 2 and Layer 3 to connect to outside networks. What are two valid use cases for this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect to an existing switch network infrastructure and provide connection between workloads in the ACI fabric and workloads outside of the ACI fabric.
- B. Connect to LAN routers in the data center so that a LAN router provides data-center interconnect or Internet access for tenants.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain from ACI to a DCI platform so that the Layer 2 domain of ACI can be extended to a remote data center.
- D. In the existing data centers, connect a new switching network to an ACI leaf, and create a new VLAN and subnet across ACI and the existing network.
NEW QUESTION 21
Endpoints assigned to an EPG can be defined in several ways. What is an eligible attribute for this assignment?
- A. VLAN
- B. VXLAN or NVGRE
- C. VMware port group
- D. Layer 4 service port
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-475 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/300-475/ (New 60 Q&As Version)