Guaranteed 300-375 Practice Exam 2020
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-375 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-375 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most up-to-date Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks practice guides.
Also have 300-375 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is configuring a wireless network for local FlexConnect authentication. What three configurations are required for the WLC with WLAN 1 and AP Cisco? (Choose three.)
- A. config ap filexconnect vlan enable Cisco
- B. config wlan filexconnect vlan-central-switching 1 enable
- C. config ap filexconnect vlan wlan 1 Cisco
- D. config wlan filexconnect local-switching 1 enable
- E. config wlan filexconnect ap-auth 1 enable
- F. config ap mode filexconnect Cisco
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer has configured central web authentication on the wireless network, but clients are receiving untrusted certificate errors on their internet browsers when directed to the guest splash page. Which file must be provided to an approved trusted certificate authority to fix this issue?
- A. EAP-TLS certificate generate by WLC
- B. CSR generated by identity Service Engine
- C. CSR generated by the WLC
- D. EAP-TLS certificate generated by the access point
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer is configuring a BYOD deployment strategy and prefers a single SSID model. Which technology is required to accomplish this configuration?
- A. mobility service engine
- B. wireless control system
- C. identify service engine
- D. Prime Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum number of clients that a small branch deployment using a four-member Cisco Catalyst 3850 stack (acting as MC/MA) can support?
- A. 10000
- B. 1000
- C. 500
- D. 2000
- E. 5000
NEW QUESTION 5
802.1X AP supplicant credentials have been enabled and configured on a Cisco WLC v7.0 in both the respective Wireless>AP>Global Configuration location and AP>Credentials tab locations. What describes the 802.1X AP authentication process when connected via Ethernet to a switch?
- A. Only WLC AP global credentials are used.
- B. Only AP credentials are used.
- C. WLC global AP credentials are used first; upon failure, the AP credentials are used.
- D. AP credentials are used first; upon failure, the WLC global credentials are use
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer has configured passive fallback mode for RADIUS with default timer settings. What will occur when the primary RADIUS fails then recovers?
- A. RADIUS requests will be sent to the secondary RADIUS server until the secondary fails to respond.
- B. The controller will immediately revert back after it receives a RADIUS probe from the primary server.
- C. After the inactive time expires the controller will send RADIUS to the primary.
- D. Once RADIUS probe messages determine the primary controller is active the controller will revert back to the primary RADIUS.
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer configures the wireless LAN controller to perform 802.1x user authentication. Which option must be enabled to ensure that client devices can connect to the wireless, even when WLC cannot communicate with the RADIUS?
- A. local EAP
- B. authentication caching
- C. pre-authentication
- D. Cisco Centralized Key Management
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring a controller that runs Cisco IOS XE by using the CLI. Which three configuration options are used for 802.11w Protected Management Frames? (Choose three.)
- A. mandatory
- B. association-comeback
- C. SA teardown protection
- D. saquery-retry-time
- E. enable
- F. comeback-time
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. What do the red circles represent in the exhibit?
- A. detected interferes
- B. RSSI cutoff
- C. wIPs attackers
- D. zones of impact
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer has configured the wireless controller to authenticate clients on the employee SSID against Microsoft Active Directory using PEAP authentication. Which protocol does the controller use to communicate with the authentication server?
- A. EAP
- B. 802.1x
- C. RADIUS
- D. WPA2
Define the Layer 2 Authentication as WPA2 so that the clients perform EAP-based authentication (PEAP-MS-CHAP v2 in this example) and use the advanced encryption standard (AES) as the encryption mechanism. Leave all other values at their defaults. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/5500-series-wireless-controllers/115988-nps-wlc-config-000.html
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer has configured a BYOD policy that allows for printing on the WLAN utilizing Bonjour
services. However, the engineer cannot get printing working. The WLC firmware is 8.x. the printer is connected on the wired network where a few of the access points are also connected.
Which reason that printing is not working is true?
- A. Location-specific service is not enabled on the WLC.
- B. Secure Web Mode Cipher-Option SSLv2 is not enabled.
- C. mBNS and IGMP snooping is not enabled on the WLC.
- D. IGMP Query Interval value is too low.
- E. The number of mDNS services exceeds firmware limits.
NEW QUESTION 12
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Please refer the link below in Explanation to configure this simulation.
Use this link to configure all the steps for this simulation : http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/116880-configwpa2- psk-00.html
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command is an SNMPv3-specific command that an engineer can use only in Cisco IOS XE?
- A. snmp-server user remoteuser1 group1 remote 10.12.0.4
- B. snmp-server host 172.16.1.33 public
- C. snmp-server community comaccess ro 4
- D. snmp-server enable traps wireless
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is configuring central web authentication using a Cisco 5508 wireless controller and the Cisco identity Service Engine. Which two attributes must be configured on Cisco ISE to add the controller as a network device? (Choose two.)
- A. authentication protocol
- B. RADIUS shared secret
- C. out-of-band SGA PAC
- D. controller IP address
- E. controller software version
NEW QUESTION 15
How many mobility peers can a Cisco Catalyst 3850-MC node have?
- A. 8
- B. 2
- C. 6
- D. 16
- E. 4
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two 802.11 methods can be configured to protect card holder data? (Choose two.)
- A. CCMP
- B. WEP
- C. SSL
- D. TKIP
- E. VPN
NEW QUESTION 17
A new MSE with wIPS service has been installed and no alarm information appears to be reaching
the MSE from controllers.
What protocol must be allowed to reach the MSE from the controllers?
- A. NMSP
- B. SOAP/XML
- C. SNMP
- D. CAPWAP
NEW QUESTION 18
A wireless engineer want to how many wlPS alerts have been detected in CISCO Prime. Which tab does the engineer select in the windows dashboard?
- A. Security
- B. CleanAir
- C. Context Aware
- D. Mesh
Security Index, including the top security issues Adaptive WIPS Rogue classification graph Rogue containment graph Attacks detected Malicious, unclassified, friendly, and custom rogue APs CleanAir security Adhoc rogues Security https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-
NEW QUESTION 19
When you configure BYOD access to the network, you face increased security risks and challenges. Which challenge is resolved by deploying digital client certificates?
- A. managing the increase connected devices
- B. ensuring wireless LAN performance and reliability
- C. providing device choice and support
- D. enforcing company usage policies
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer with ID 338860948 is implementing Cisco Identity-Based Networking on a Cisco AireOS
controller. The engineer has two ACLs on the controller. The first ACL, named BASE_ACL, is applied to the corporate_clients interface on the WLC, which is used for all corporate clients. The second ACL, named HR_ACL, is referenced by ISE in the Human Resources group policy.
Which option is the resulting ACL when a Human Resources user connects?
- A. HR_ACL only
- B. HR_ACL appended with BASE_ACL
- C. BASE_ACL appended with HR_ACL
- D. BASE_ACL only
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-375 dumps! All 300-375 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-375/ (124 New Questions)