Replace 300-080 Preparation Labs 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-080 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-080 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-080 exam. Latest Cisco 300-080 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-080 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-080 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which call control model does MGCP use?
- A. Distributed
- B. Centralized
- C. Ad hoc
- D. Hybrid
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Users are reporting that inbound calls from the PSTN are dropping when not answered within 10 seconds. Calls come in via ISDN T1 PRI. Which configuration change is needed to prevent the calls from dropping?
- A. Remove the timeouts wait-release 10 commanDFrom under the voice-port.
- B. Remove the timeouts initial 10 commanDFrom under the voice-port.
- C. Remove the timer receive-rtcp 2 commanDFrom under the gateway.
- D. Remove the timer receive-rtp 10000 commanDFrom under the gateway.
- E. Modify the Call Forward No Answer setting in CUCM to redirect calls to Voicemail or another extension.
NEW QUESTION 3
Where do you configure the phone book provisioning synchronization for an endpoint that is reentered to Cisco VCS?
- A. in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, under the SIP trunk to Cisco VCS
- B. on the Cisco Express C
- C. in the Cisco TelePresence Management suite in the Cisco VCS configuration
- D. on the Cisco VCS Expressway
- E. on the Cisco VCS Control
- F. in the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite under Administration > Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to Exhibit:
What protocol was used in this call?
- A. H.323
- B. SCCP
- C. MGCP
- D. SIP
NEW QUESTION 5
Users in your enterprise can establish PSTN calls, but users notice that when they attempt to perform a transfer the call fails. Which two actions must you take to troubleshoot the problem? (Choose two)
- A. Restart Cisco Unified Communications Manager services.
- B. Verify that media resources are assigned to the transcoder.
- C. Verify that MTP resources are registered with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Restart the Cisco Serviceability tool
- E. Use RTMT Performance monitoring to verify that an MTP device is available to support supplementary services.
NEW QUESTION 6
As administrator replaced a faulty IP phone with a new one by replacing the hardware anDEditing the phone MAC address in the device configuration in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
When the administrator tries to the save the configuration, the old MAC address still appears under the device configuration. What is the most likely cause of this issue?
- A. The administrator does not have full access privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- B. The administrator must edit the new phone MAC address under the Phone Enterprise settings page.
- C. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager needs to be enableDFor autoregistration.
- D. The subscriber the phone is registered to may have database replication issues.
- E. The MAC address for the new IP phone must be configured in the publisher instead of the subscriber.
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Version 10.0. The office manager of a remote office sends a request to set up a new phone that contains the MAC address of the phone (0AFC00021AB2) and the extension (2324). The engineer manually creates a new Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942 in CUCM, but the phone displays "Registration Rejected" when the user plugs the phone into the LAN. What should be done to fix this issue if autoregistration is already enabled in CUCM?
- A. Ensure that the phone extension is not already used on another set.
- B. Check the MAC address to make sure that it matches and that there are no extra Characters in the MAC address field.
- C. Check the Enterprise License Manager to ensure that the system is not out of licenses.
- D. Verify that the phone model being connected is the same type that is configured in CUCM.
NEW QUESTION 8
A system administrator receives a help ticket stating that users at a remote office are unable make three-way calls What should the administrator do in the cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is added to the correct region for that office.
- B. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is added to the correct Media Resource Group for that office.
- C. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is assigned to a location for that office.
- D. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is assigned to the right Media Resource Group for that office.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager trace file level should be selected when enabling traces to send to Cisco TAC for analysis?
- A. State Transition
- B. Arbitrary
- C. Significant
- D. Error
- E. Detailed
- F. Special
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the ACK SDP output, what can be concluded?
- A. There is no DTMF support for the call.
- B. The total amount of bandwidth for the video channels is 192 kbps.
- C. High-definition video is configureDFor the endpoints
- D. This event is a multipoint video call with three participants.
NEW QUESTION 11
In a single-site deployment model, the internal endpoints are unable to dial from one to the other. What are two possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The PSTN gateway is not configured.
- B. The calleDEndpoint does not have the SIP trunk enabled.
- C. The calleDEndpoint is not registered.
- D. The calling endpoint is not in the CSS of the calleDEndpoint.
- E. The calleDEndpoint is not in the partition of the calling endpoint.
- F. The calling endpoint is not configureDFor the correct CoS.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which dial peer is matched on the incoming leg (POTS/ISDN)?
- A. dial-peer voice 4 pots
- B. dial-peer voice 3 pots
- C. dial-peer voice 2 pots
- D. dial-peer voice 1 pots
NEW QUESTION 13
You enabled Cisco Unified Mobile Connect for a user, but the user is unable to send calls to a mobile phone from the desk phone. What do you do to resolve the issue?
- A. Restart the phone, and verify that the key is present.
- B. Under User Management > User, make sure that the Mobility option is selected.
- C. Make sure that the phone is subscribed to Extension Mobility.
- D. Add the mobility key to the softkey template that the phone is currently using.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the Exhibit.
What happens if the three phones at the remote site try to establish a Conference call with each other?
- A. The call fails, because the main site conference bridge is not registered with CUCM
- B. The call establishes and uses codec G.711 because the main site VG is configured to use codec
- C. 711 as the preferred codec.
- D. The call fails, because the main site VG cannot support three participants in a Conference call.
- E. The call establishes and uses codec G.729, because the RS region is set to use codec G.729 with the MS region in CUCM
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco TelePresence Management Suite feature provides proactive suggestions for resolving error conditions and also provides ACentralized view of all statuses and configuration errors for managed devices?
- A. Cisco WebEx in Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- B. Cisco TelePresence scheduling
- C. graphical monitoring
- D. ticketing service
- E. audit logging
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. a Cisco Jabber user moveDFrom the office. Which description of the issue with the endpoint registration is true?
- A. The Android device does not have access to the Internet.
- B. The ISP is preventing Jabber from performing SRV lookups.
- C. The Jabber user is within the enterprise.
- D. The IOS device does not have a valid IP address.
NEW QUESTION 17
How does an IP Phone react upon initialization, if there is no CTL and ITL files present on the device?
- A. The phone downloads only the files that are signed to that device.
- B. The phone blindly trusts the next series of downloadeDFiles.
- C. The file matches the signature against the files on TFTP.
- D. The phone displays the message, Unprovisioned.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two issues can prevent an IP Phone from receiving an IP address via DHCP? (Choose two.)
- A. The DHCP server is not on the same VLAN as the phone.
- B. The DHCP scope's leases are exhausted.
- C. DHCP Option 150 is incorrect.
- D. The TFTP server is not reachable.
- E. The DHCP scope is not defineDFor the subnet of the phone.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are receiving complaints of pixilation, smearing, and pulsing of video calls between two offices that are connected by a WAN. Assuming that QoS is implemented on the WAN connection, which classification should you use to mark the video traffic, according to the Cisco QoS baseline?
- A. CS6
- B. CS2
- C. AF41
- D. AF31
- E. EF
- F. CS3
NEW QUESTION 20
Users of your local Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster report that they receive error “Login is unavailable (23)” when they try to log in to Extension Mobility. Which reason for this error is true?
- A. User provided the wrong UserID or PIN
- B. User has no Extension Mobility profiles assigned.
- C. The given user ID is not found n any of the remote clusters.
- D. Phone is not subscribed to Extension Mobility phone service.
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
ACustomer has two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters (NY and CAL). The customer recently tried to enable intercluster communication between these clusters. When NY users call CAL, they get a
fast-busy tone. A network administrator collects Cisco CallManager traces and sees the displayed SIP message coming from the remote Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CAL cluster). What is a likely reason for this?
- A. Cisco CallManager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- B. The SIP service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- C. The SIP trunk on the CAL cluster is configured incorrectly.
- D. Cisco CTI Manager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- E. The remote Cisco IP phone is not registered.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which debug command analyzes messages that are produced by SIP during the call setup process in IOS?
- A. Show isdn status
- B. debug voip ccapi inout
- C. show sip-ua register status
- D. debug isdn q931
- E. debug ccsip messages
- F. debug voice dialpeer
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
Inbound calls via a SIP trunk to the Cisco IP phones that are registered on Cisco Unified Communications Manager are failing. Based on the Cisco CallManager service trace, which action should you take to fix the issue?
- A. Add xyz.com in the Organization Top Level Domain field on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- B. Set the Incoming Transport Type to TLS on the SIP trunk security profile that is assigned to the SIP trunk.
- C. Check whether the calling search space for incoming calls on the SIP trunk has access to the partition ofthe Cisco IP phone that is being called.
- D. Add vcs.abc.org in the Organization Top Level Domain field on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
NEW QUESTION 24
When you we dialing from an internally registered device on Cisco VCS, m which order are the options processed lo determine the call routing?
- A. CPL, Transforms, FindMe, Search Rules
- B. CPL, FindMe, Transforms, Search Rules
- C. Transforms, CPL, FindMe, Search Rules
- D. Search Rules, Transforms, CPL, FindMe
- E. FindMe, CPL, Transforms, Search Rules
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to Exhibit:
After reviewing the trace in the exhibit, what was the Directory number of the calling party?
- A. 2001
- B. 5010
- C. 1905
- D. 2003
NEW QUESTION 26
An Extension Mobility user successfully logs in to an Extension Mobility (Hoteling) phone, but now the user cannot log in to an addition^ Extension Mobility (Hoteling)) phone. Why is the user unable to log in to the nest phone?
- A. The user is set for autologout for Extension Mobility.
- B. The user is set to a maximum of one login.
- C. The user does not have login privileges for the new phone
- D. The user does not have permission to use Extension Mobility
- E. The first phone does not have a logout button, due to an incorrect phone button template.
- F. The user is not set to allow multiple logins.
NEW QUESTION 27
Which two types of Cisco Unified Communications Manager trace files contain Call Processing information that is helpful for troubleshooting outbound and inbound calling issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager syslog trace
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Dialed Number Analyzer trace
- C. Real Time Monitoring Tool Processes trace
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDL trace
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Log4Jtrace
- F. Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDI trace
NEW QUESTION 28
Refer to Exhibit:
What was the cause for the call termination?
- A. No route to called number
- B. Outbound gateway was not found
- C. Calling party abandoned the call
- D. Called party cancelled the call
- E. Call completed successfully
NEW QUESTION 29
Two phones in the same cluster and at the same site have a Call currently connected. The site local H.323 PSTN gateway loses connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which two results do you expect? (Choose two.)
- A. SRST is active, and all the phones enter SRST mode.
- B. No incoming and outgoing calls are possible.
- C. Cisco Unified SRST is able to receive incoming calls.
- D. The current call is not disconnected.
- E. The phones display "CM Fallback Service Operating."
NEW QUESTION 30
You are troubleshooting an ILS connectivity issue. All clusters are set to “Use TLS Certificates”. Which certificates must be exchanged between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters?
- A. Tomcat certificates between all nodes in all clusters.
- B. TLS certificates between publisher nodes in all clusters.
- C. Call Manager certificates between publisher nodes in all clusters.
- D. Tomcat certificates between publisher nodes in all clusters.
Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/ CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features
NEW QUESTION 31
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-080 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-080-dumps/ (New 283 Q&As)