VMware 2V0-01.19 Dumps 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 2V0-01.19 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 2V0-01.19 exam. Latest VMware 2V0-01.19 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 2V0-01.19 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere administrator wants to export the log files from a vCenter Server Appliance for troubleshooting. Which three are supported methods to export the log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Leveraging vRealize Operations Manager.
- B. Using the Managed Object Browser to explore the DiagnosticManager.
- C. Using the URL displayed on the VCSA DCUI home screen (https://:443/appliance/support-bundle).
- D. Logging in to the vCenter Server Appliance Bash shell and running the vc-support.sh script
NEW QUESTION 2
What two options are available when configuring a virtual flash resource on a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. SCSI Controller
- C. Limit
- D. Block Size
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options does VM Monitoring use to determine if a virtual machine should be reset? (Choose two.)
- A. I/O activity from the virtual machine
- B. CPU activity from the virtual machine
- C. Network activity from the virtual machine
- D. Heartbeats from VMware Tools
NEW QUESTION 4
What three steps must be taken when removing a host from a vSAN-enabled cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. Remove VMkernel port with vSAN traffic checkbox checked.
- B. Remove the host from vSAN cluster.
- C. Remove disks from diskgroups, remove disk groups.
- D. Place the host into maintenance mode with Full Migration option selected.
- E. Create at least one vSphere Standard Switch.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two components are built into the vCenter Server Appliance 6.x? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. vCenter Converter
- C. vRealize Orchestrator
- D. VMware vSphere Update Manager
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere administrator wants to ensure standardization on any new deployments of Windows VMs. In order to accomplish this, the administrator creates a new Windows VM with all of the required settings.
What vSphere feature can the administrator leverage to ensure that each new Windows VM receives a unique name and is automatically joined to the domain after creation?
- A. Guest Operating System Customization
- B. vRealize Orchestrator
- C. Host Profiles
- D. Sysprep
NEW QUESTION 7
A vSphere administrator cannot mount an NFS datastore.
Which three actions can be performed to troubleshoot the issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the CHAP authentication settings are correct.
- B. Run esxcli storage nfs list and ensure that the NFS filesystem is ext4 or reiserFS.
- C. Run the nc –z array-IP 2049 command in the ESXi Shell to see whether the ESXi host can reach the NFS server nfsd TCP/UDP port (default 2049) on the storage array.
- D. Ensure that the ESXi host can vmkping the NFS server address.
- E. Ensure that the access on the NFS server is set to Anonymous user, Root Access (no_root_squash), and Read/Write.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true using Resource Pools? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource Pools require vSphere DRS to be enabled.
- B. Resource Pools compartmentalize all resources in a cluster.
- C. Resource Pools compartmentalize all resources in a datacenter.
- D. Resource Pools require vSphere HA to be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options are available when applying a Customization Specification to an existing virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a specification
- B. Import a specification
- C. Modify a specification
- D. Select an existing specification.
- E. Create a specification from an existing specification.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two choices would make a Virtual Machine compatible when enabling Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. NIC passthrough
- B. 2 TB+ VMDK
- C. e1000e virtual network adapter
- D. 4 Virtual CPUs (vCPU)
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator has been tasked with enabling upstream failure detection for networking in an environment that does not support link state tracking.
Which statement is a VMware-recommended option?
- A. Satisfy the prerequisites and enable Beacon probing.
- B. Enable Explicit failover order and ensure Failback is selected.
- C. Enable Explicit failover order and ensure Notify Switches is selected.
- D. Configure a port-channel with LACP.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two scenarios can cause a VM to appear orphaned in the vSphere Web Client? (Choose two.)
- A. The VM was removed from the vCenter Server.
- B. The VM had an unsuccessful migration within a vSphere DRS cluster.
- C. The ESXi host had an unsuccessful failover event in vSphere HA.
- D. The VM was unregistered from the ESXi host directly.
NEW QUESTION 13
One of your virtual machines (VM) has performance issues and sometimes is unresponsive. Which VM file must be checked in order to find the root cause?
- A. vpxd.log
- B. ds.log
- C. vminst.log
- D. vmware.log
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two network failure detection options are available when using a vSphere Standard Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Fixed with preferred path
- B. Dynamic
- C. Link status with Beacon probing
- D. Link status only
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two requirements needed to enable a 4 vCPU virtual machine with Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Enterprise Plus license
- B. 1 GbE uplink for FT logging network
- C. vSphere Standard license
- D. 10 GbE uplink for FT logging network
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three steps deploy a virtual machine from a VM Template in the Content Library? (Choose three.)
- A. Right-click a VM Template and select New VM from This Template.
- B. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select vCenter Inventory Lists > VM Templates in Folders.
- C. Using vSphere Host client, select vCenter Inventory Lists > Content Libraries.
- D. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select vCenter Inventory Lists > Content Libraries.
- E. Select a Content Library, click Related Objects tab and click Templates.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two formats are supported for exporting a VM to a storage media? (Choose two.)
- A. EXE
- B. OVF
- C. OVA
- D. ISO
NEW QUESTION 18
A VMware vSphere 6.x administrator sees the following output in esxtop:
What does the %RDY column represent?
- A. CPU Utilization
- B. CPU Ready
- C. CPU Cycle Wait Percentage
- D. Idle CPU Percentage
NEW QUESTION 19
What three types of host bus adapters are supported for connecting to shared storage on an ESXi hosts? (Choose three.)
- A. Hardware HBA
- B. Software SATA
- C. Software iSCSI
- D. Software FCoE
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about LACP support with the vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. LACP works with MAC hash load balancing.
- B. LACP works with software iSCSI multipathing.
- C. LACP does not work with host profiles.
- D. LACP does not work with port mirroring.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-01.19 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-01.19/ (New 65 Q&As Version)