Validated 210-455 Keys 2020
We provide real 210-455 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 210-455 Exam quickly & easily. The 210-455 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 210-455 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 210-455 exam.
Also have 210-455 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer wants to add a workflow that allows users to make a service request. Which Cisco
Prime Service Catalog type should be used?
- A. Service Container
- B. Standard
- C. Advanced
- D. Virtual Machine
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is configuring a template in CloudSense Report Builder. Which three reports are available? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual Data Center
- B. Global Account
- C. Cloud
- D. Physical Account
- E. Global User
- F. Virtual Account
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two features are available in the Cisco UCS Director chargeback module? (Choose two.)
- A. Reusable Cost Models
- B. Top 10 Reports
- C. Dashboard
- D. Quotas and Limits
- E. Universal Compatibility
NEW QUESTION 4
At what level is virtualization addressed in Domain Ten?
- A. Domain 3
- B. Domain 5
- C. Domain 2
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two are correct methods to execute a workflow in UCS Director Orchestratcr? (Choose two.)
- A. creating a service request
- B. using the Revert Now action
- C. using Validation
- D. using script automation
- E. using the Run Now action
- F. using VM Action policy
NEW QUESTION 6
Which four statuses are assigned to the delivery process in Cisco Prime Service Catalog? (Choose four.)
- A. TBD
- B. approximate
- C. estimated
- D. completed
- E. pending
- F. on-hold
- G. reviewing
- H. accepted
NEW QUESTION 7
Which option describes when you can log into a secondary user role profile in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. as a system default profile
- B. through the Administration module by selecting "users", "manage profiles", and then right-click the profile to be used
- C. login with username "profile name"
- D. using system advanced controls
NEW QUESTION 8
Which action within an infrastructure report typically opens a new report drilling down into more details about a particular object in a table?
- A. View Details
- B. Expand
- C. Explore
NEW QUESTION 9
Which purpose of leveraging VMware snapshots to improve change management in the virtual environment is true?
- A. to export a VMDK file to a backup location
- B. to restore a VM memory state when its physical host crashes
- C. to revert a VM to a prior state after a failed patch
- D. to improve a VM RPO by keeping multiple backup copies
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three databases must be backed up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog? (Choose three.)
- A. transactional
- B. analytical
- C. content store
- D. cluster
- E. front-end
- F. user
NEW QUESTION 11
Which path does the administrator choose to create network policy?
- A. Policies > Virtual/
- B. Policies > network > vmware network policy
- C. Administration > System > Virtual/H.Policies > vmware network policy
- D. System > Policies > Virtual/
- E. Policy > vmware network policy
- F. System > Policies > vmware network policy
NEW QUESTION 12
Which purpose of using Cisco Server Provisioner is true?
- A. to orchestrate converged infrastructure components
- B. to deploy service profiles to Cisco UCS blade servers
- C. to provision an OS or hypervisor to bare-metal servers
- D. to present end users with an IT storefront to request VMs
NEW QUESTION 13
Where would you find a report showing the number of virtual machines within a cloud account over the last month?
- A. As part of a Historical Usage report for a virtual data center
- B. Within a Summary dashboard
- C. This information is not available within UCS Director
NEW QUESTION 14
Which four are uses of Ceilometer in OpenStack? (Choose four.)
- A. Billing
- B. Automation
- C. Monitoring purposes
- D. Accounting
- E. Service request management
- F. Chargeback
- G. Orchestration
- H. Order management
NEW QUESTION 15
A cloud administrator for an enterprise organization is asked to change the DNS settings of the Cisco UCS Director appliance to reflect newly created DNS servers for the infrastructure. In which two ways can the cloud administrator accomplish the task without affecting users? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the network interface in shell admin.
- B. Reboot the appliance and log into the console to change network interface.
- C. Run the Initial System Configuration Wizard.
- D. Log into the portal and configure a DNS policy.
- E. Add a new NIC to the appliance and assign the appropriate setting.
NEW QUESTION 16
In which two situations can a user be assigned to more than one access profile in Cisco UCS Director? (Choose two.)
- A. during user creation
- B. if both types of access are appropriate
- C. to manage multiple levels of access
- D. to be a users default at login
- E. to provide access to more than one workflow
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option determines how and when a notification is sent in an SNMP trap?
- A. rule
- B. trigger
- C. notification
- D. subscriber
NEW QUESTION 18
How many target(s) can one process instance do at one time?
- A. 1
- B. 5
- C. 10
- D. However many attributes are in the target group
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option describes what a deployment from a Baremetal Agent can be configured to do?
- A. Install only Red Hat Baremetal servers.
- B. Install Baremetal servers and virtual machines.
- C. Deploy system upgrades to previous Baremetal Agent deployments.
- D. Coexist in an active PXE boot VLAN environment.
NEW QUESTION 20
The cloud administrator for a public cloud service provider must create a cost model to match the company offerings. The provider has these three different flat rates for VMs that are offered to their customers:
• 1 CPU and 4 GB of RAM
• 2 CPU and 8 GB of RAM
• 4 CPU and 16 GB of RAM
Which cost model should the administrator select within Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Standard
- B. Fixed
- C. Advanced
- D. Resource Allocation
NEW QUESTION 21
How many policies are required by Cisco UCS Director to provision VMs?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 6
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer is configuring a template in CloudSense Report Builder for NetApp Storage Physical Accounts and must show all of the information in snapshots. Which three components are represented in the report? (Choose three )
- A. Aggregates Free vs Used
- B. Volume Allocation
- C. Filer v Volumes Total vs Used
- D. SVM
- E. Disk
NEW QUESTION 23
Where are the main fault logs for root cause analysis located?
- A. on your local computer via an SSH session
- B. on the server where the application is installed
- C. on the database server
- D. on the switch that connects the database and application server
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 210-455 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/210-455/ (New 134 Q&As Version)