The Secret Of F5-Networks 201 Free Dumps
Your success in F5-Networks 201 is our sole target and we develop all our 201 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 201 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 201 Practice Exams for F5-Networks 201 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free 201 Demo Online For F5-Networks Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to find which modules have been licensed for use on the BIG-IP system. In which section of the Configuration Utility can the BIG-IP Administrator find this information?
- A. System > Services
- B. System > Resource Provisioning
- C. System > Platform
- D. System > Support
NEW QUESTION 2
A BIG-IP Administrator suspects that one of the BIG-IP device power supplies is experiencing power outages.
Which log file should the BIG-IP Administrator check to verify the suspicion?
- A. /war /log/daemon.log
- B. /var/log/kern.log
- C. /var/log/ltm
- D. /var/log/audit
NEW QUESTION 3
A Standard Virtual Server configured for an application reports poor network performance. This application is accessed mainly from computers on the Internet.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator configure on the Virtual Server to achieve better network performance?
- A. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-wan and Protocol Profile (Server) with f5-tcp-lan
- B. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-lan
- C. Protocol Profile (Client) with fS-tcp-lan and Protocol Profile (Server) with f5-tcp-wan
- D. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-optimized
NEW QUESTION 4
A standard virtual server has been associated with a pool with multiple members. Assuming all other settings are left at their defaults, which statement is always true concerning traffic processed by the virtual server?
- A. The client IP address is unchanged between the client side connection and the serverside connection.
- B. The server IP address is unchanged between the client side connection and the serverside connection.
- C. The TCP ports used in the client side connection are the same as the TCP ports serverside connection.
- D. The IP addresses used in the clientside connection are the same as the IP addresses used in the serverside connection.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is required for a virtual server to support clients whose traffic arrives on the internal VLAN and pool members whose traffic arrives on the external VLAN?
- A. That support is never available.
- B. The virtual server must be enabled for both VLANs.
- C. The virtual server must be enabled on the internal VLAN.
- D. The virtual server must be enabled on the external VLAN.
NEW QUESTION 6
The interface 1.1 of the BIG-IP device has been connected to a link dedicated to traffic on VLAN 120. What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to receive traffic from the VLAN?
- A. Create a new VLAN object and set Customer Tag to 120
- B. Create a new VLAN object and assign the interface 1.1 untagged
- C. Create a new trunk object with interface 1.1 assigned
- D. Create a new trunk object and assign it to the VLAN
NEW QUESTION 7
Assuming other failover settings are at their default state, what would occur if the failover cable were to be disconnected for five seconds and then reconnected?
- A. As long as network communication is not lost, no change will occur.
- B. Nothin
- C. Failover due to loss of voltage will not occur if the voltage is lost for less than ten seconds.
- D. When the cable is disconnected, both systems will become activ
- E. When the voltage is restored, unit two will revert to standby mode.
- F. When the cable is disconnected, both systems will become activ
- G. When the voltage is restored, both systems will maintain active mode.
NEW QUESTION 8
The BIG-IP Administrator creates a custom iRule that fails to work as expected. Which F5 online resource should the administrator use to help resolve this issue?
- A. DevCentral
- B. Bug Tracker
- C. University
- D. Health
NEW QUESTION 9
For a given Virtual Server, the BIG-IP must perform SSL Offload and negotiate secure communication overTLSvl.2only.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure a custom SSL Profile (Client) and select no TLSvl in the options list
- B. Configure a custom SSL Profile (Client) with a custom TLSV1.2 cipher string
- C. Configure a custom SSL Profile (Server) and select no TLSvl in the options list
- D. Configure a custom SSL Profile (Server) with a custom TLSV1.2 cipher string
no TLSvl only disables TLS1.0, TLS1.1 is still used and does not meet the requirements.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Pool Members are receiving traffic?
- A. Serv1, serv2,serv3, serv4
- B. serv1, serv3
- C. serv1, serv3, serv4
- D. serv1
NEW QUESTION 11
A 816-IP Administrator recently deployed an application Users are experiencing slow performance with the application on some remote networks.
Which two modifications can the BIG-IP Administrator make to address this issue? (Choose two)
- A. Apply dest addr profile to the Virtual Server
- B. Apply f5-tcp-wan profile to the Virtual Server
- C. Apply f5-tcp-lan profile to the Virtual Server
- D. Apply source_addr profile to the Virtual Server
- E. Apply fasti_4 profile to the Virtual Server
NEW QUESTION 12
When can a single virtual server be associated with multiple profiles?
- A. Neve
- B. Each virtual server has a maximum of one profile.
- C. Ofte
- D. Profiles work on different layers and combining profiles is common.
- E. Rarel
- F. One combination, using both the TCP and HTTP profile does occur, but it is the exception.
- G. Unlimite
- H. Profiles can work together in any combination to ensure that all traffic types are supported in a given virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which parameters are set to the same value when a pair of BIG-IP devices are synchronized?
- A. host names
- B. system clocks
- C. profile definitions
- D. VLAN failsafe settings
- E. MAC masquerade addresses
NEW QUESTION 14
A BIG-IP Administrator configures remote authentication and needs to make sure that users can still login even when the remote authentication server is unavailable.
Which action should the BIG-IP Administrators in the remote authentication configuration to meet this requirement?
- A. Set partition access to "All"
- B. Enable the Fallback to Local option
- C. Configure a remote role grove
- D. Configure a second remote user directory
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is true concerning cookie persistence?
- A. Cookie persistence allows persistence independent of IP addresses.
- B. Cookie persistence allows persistence even if the data are encrypted from client to pool member.
- C. Cookie persistence uses a cookie that stores the virtual server, pool name, and member IP address in clear text.
- D. If a client's browser accepts cookies, cookie persistence will always cause a cookie to be written to the client's file system.
NEW QUESTION 16
A site has six members in a pool. All of the servers have been designed, built, and configured with the same applications. It is known that each client's interactions vary significantly and can affect the performance of the servers. If traffic should be sent to all members on a regular basis, which loadbalancing mode is most effective if the goal is to maintain a relatively even load across all servers?
- A. Ratio
- B. Priority
- C. Observed
- D. Round Robin
NEW QUESTION 17
The BIG-IP Administrator generates QKView using tmsh command "qkview -SO". In which directory does the BIG-IP appliance save the QKView?
- A. /etc/tmp
- B. /var/tmp
- C. /shared/qkview
- D. /var /tmp/qkview
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two methods can be used to determine which BIG-IP is currently active? (Choose two.)
- A. The bigtop command displays the status.
- B. Only the active system's configuration screens are active.
- C. The status (Active/Standby) is embedded in the command prompt.
- D. The ifconfig a command displays the floating addresses on the active system.
NEW QUESTION 19
A BIG-IP Administrator is setting up a new BIG-IP device. The network administrator reports that the interface has an incompatible media speed. The BIG-IP Administrator needs to change this setting
From which location should the BIG-IP Administrator perform this task?
- A. On the Front Console
- B. In the TMOS Shell Command line
- C. In the Configuration Utility, Network > Interface
- D. In the Configuration Utility, System > Configuration
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
How are new connections load balanced?
- A. To the first two members listed with the same priority group
- B. To the pool member with the least number of connections
- C. To the pool member with a high priority group value defined
- D. To the pool member with a low priority group value defined
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 201 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/201/ (New 254 Q&As Version)