High Quality 200-601 Dump 2019
we provide Highest Quality Cisco 200-601 answers which are the best for clearing 200-601 test, and to get certified by Cisco Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies. The 200-601 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 200-601 exam. Crack your Cisco 200-601 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the purpose of Spanning Tree Protocol?
- A. to prevent routing loops
- B. to create a default route
- C. to provide multiple gateways for hosts
- D. to maintain a loop-free Layer 2 network topology
- E. to enhance the functions of SNMP
NEW QUESTION 2
ProfiNET has been disabled on a Cisco Industrial Ethernet switch. Which CLI command will correctly enable ProfiNET on the switch?
- A. switch(config)#profinet
- B. switch(config-if)#switchport profinet vlan 10
- C. switch(config)#vlan 10 profinet
- D. switch#enable profinet
NEW QUESTION 3
To correctly integrate a Cisco Industrial Ethernet switch into a ProfiNET management system such as SIMATIC STEP 7 or TIA Portal, which is a mandatory action?
- A. Configure an IP address on the ProfiNET VLAN interface
- B. The General Station Description (GSD) file must be uploaded from the switch to the management system.
- C. Enable Quality of Service (QoS) and ensure the management station interface is trusted
- D. Enable SNMP on the switch
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhbit. Which three elements would enable high availability and predictable performance for a motion control application spread across two switches (with video and I/O traffic)? (Choose three)
- A. Configure QoS to give PTP traffic the highest priority
- B. Fiber optic uplinks
- C. Redundant uplinks
- D. Configure QoS to give I/O traffic the highest priority
- E. Copper uplinks
- F. Interconnect the two switches
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. The Robot Cell is in a bottling plant. This cell environment needs to consider high flex, EMI, and possible exposure to moisture. Which physical media components need to be considered to prevent network degradation or interruptions?
- A. Stranded, shielded wire with an industrial jacket and M12 connectors
- B. Solid, unshielded commercial jacket wire, and M12 connectors
- C. Stranded, unshielded wire with an industrial jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
- D. Solid, shielded wire with commercial grade jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
NEW QUESTION 6
Which in-depth approach is used when deploying defense in an industrial zone?
- A. Use PLCs and control systems from multiple vendors in such a way that the process will become resilient for failures of one vendor.
- B. Deploy two factor authentications for all operators which need to login remote while working from home.
- C. Collect log files at a central location for easy back-up and encryption to provide privacy.
- D. Create multiple zones in the industrial zone and protect / inspect traffic between the zones with firewalls and intrusion monitors.
NEW QUESTION 7
Cisco Industrial Ethernet switches are capable of sending alarm messages to ProfiNET management stations using the ProfiNET-IO protocol. Which four are alarms that can be configured for an interface? (Choose four)
- A. Port Not Forwarding
- B. Port Not Operating
- C. Port LLDP Disabled
- D. Port QoS Disabled
- E. Port Duplex Mismatch
- F. Port FCS Errors Exceeded Threshold
- G. Port CRC Errors Exceeded Threshold
- H. Port Link Fault
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. Which lines represent a CIP connection being established between two devices?
- A. 2914 and 2915
- B. 2918 and 2921
- C. 2920 and 2924
- D. 2937 and 2940
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
An expansion project added an E-Tap and Device Level Ring to interface FastEthernet1/1 of L2SW1. The administrator has looked at the logs of L2SW1 and found that FastEthernet1/1 was in an error-disabled state.Using command line access on L2SW1, the administrator issued the following commands in configuration mode:
L2SW1(config)# interface FastEthernet 1/1 L2SW1(config-if)# shutdown L2SW1(config-if)# no shutdown
The administrator checked the logs of L2SW1 and found the following:
Mar 30 02:23:17.588: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard error detected on Fa1/1, putting Fa1/1 in err-disable state
The administrator checked the software configuration of the switch port and found the following:
interface FastEthernet1/1 switchport access vlan 310 switchport mode access speed 100
duplex full no mdix auto
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
Why has the port gone error-disabled?
- A. interface FastEthernet1/1 is configured as an access port on the wrong VLAN.
- B. There is a duplex mismatch between interface FastEthernet1/1 and the E-Tap.
- C. The E-Tap is not configured as a ring supervisor causing a loop on interface FastEthernet1/1.
- D. The E-Tap is configured at 10Mbps and the switch port is configured at 100Mbps.
- E. Automatic MDI Crossover detection is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
NAT has been configured on the router 'GW' and the IP addresses of router 'GW' have been configured properly. Users of PC1 and PC2 are able to ping the IP address 198.51.100.1 but are unable to reach any other IP addresses on the Internet. The ISP confirmed that their configuration is correct. Which option would likely correct the problem?
- A. ip access-list extended ACL_OUTBOUND permit ip 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 anyinterface Ethernet1ip access-group ACL_OUTBOUND out
- B. interface Ethernet1 ip nat outside
- C. interface Ethernet0 ip nat inside
- D. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 198.51.100.1
NEW QUESTION 11
When troubleshooting a high packet loss condition in the network, the inspection area has an assessed M.I.C.E. value of M=1, I=1, C=3 and E=1. Which condition could be suspect?
- A. Use of shielded Patch Cables, Bonded on one end only.
- B. Use of unshielded Patch Cables.
- C. Broken seal on bulkhead connector.
- D. Oxidation on Shielded RJ45 Patch Plug
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
SW1, SW2 and virtual switch are connected in a loop. SW1 and SW2 are standard layer-2 switches. Which loop prevention mechanism is best suited for use within this topology?
- A. Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol+
- B. End-Host Mode
- C. Multi-chassis EtherChannel
- D. BPDU Guard
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. Which lines represent an I/O connection running at a 20ms RPI?
- A. 2919, 2923, 2926
- B. 2920, 2926, 2929
- C. 2922, 2929, 2935
- D. 2914, 2915, 2916
NEW QUESTION 14
You are making changes to a Stratix 5700 using an Add On Profile (AOP) and a controller which is on-line with RSLogix5000. When do the changes you have made get published to the switch?
- A. While online in RSLogix 5000 software the changes made in the AOP are pushed to the switch after pressing the Set button.
- B. All of the changes are automatically pushed to the switch.
- C. Changes to the AOP can only be made from the switch, not in RSLogix 5000.
- D. RSLogix 5000 will push the changes in the AOP to the Stratix 5700 when you right click on the switch, and choose download to switch
NEW QUESTION 15
How are I/O timeout and Safety I/O timeout calculated?
- A. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 4x RPI or 100m
- B. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 4xRPI.
- C. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 3x RPI or 100m
- D. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 3xRPI.
- E. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 4x RPI or 150m
- F. Safety I/Otimeout is calculated as 2xRPI.
- G. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 3x RPI or 150m
- H. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 3xRPI.
NEW QUESTION 16
Given the CIA triad elements, which ensures first that the data is encrypted and secure, second that the data is trustworthy, and third that the data is accessible by those who need it?
- A. CIA
- B. ICA
- C. ACI
- D. CAI
NEW QUESTION 17
Which five are characteristics that describe Cisco Industrial switches? (Choose five)
- A. Din rail mount
- B. 19 inch rack mount
- C. Fanless
- D. Fans
- E. Swappable SD flash card
- F. Alarm relay
- G. -5ºC to 45ºC operating environment
- H. ProfiNET conformance class C compliance
NEW QUESTION 18
Which option best describes the ProfiNET Discovery and Configuration Protocol (DCP)?
- A. Can be used to override both static and dynamically (DHCP/BOOTP) assigned IP addresses
- B. Cannot be used to reset a device to factory defaults
- C. Is only supported in Conformance Class B and C devices
- D. Uses the ProfiNET-IRT communication class
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
CIP Implicit messages from I/O#1 are being marked IP DSCP 47 by the endpoint and this
marking is trusted by L2SW4. L2SW4 is configured to map DSCP 47 to output queue 1 threshold 1. You have received feedback that some of these messages are not being received. Executing the show mls interface GigabitEthernet statistics command on L2SW4 results in:
L2SW4# show mls interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 statistics
output queues dropped:
queue: threshold1 threshold2 threshold3 queue 0 0 0 0
queue 1 309232345 450 0
queue 2 300 10 0
queue 3 91 0 0
Repeating this command results in the counters incrementing for queue 1 threshold 1. What are two options for reducing the packet loss on this interface while preserving the end-to-end DSCP marking? (Choose two)
- A. Configure I/O#1 to mark this traffic with a different DSCP that is mapped to a less congested queue
- B. Increase the buffer allocation for input queue 1
- C. Increase the buffer allocation for output queue 1
- D. Alter the service policy to police to a higher CIR
- E. Change the egress queue map on L2SW4 to map this traffic to a less congested queue
NEW QUESTION 20
You have been tasked to design an Ethernet network capable of Motion control with cycle times not to exceed 1ms. In order to create a more deterministic network, what characteristic/s should you primarily focus on?
- A. Lattency and Jitter
- B. Redundancy and high availability
- C. Explicit and Implicit messaging
- D. This cycle time is not possible on an Ethernet network
- E. Gigabit port speed
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-601 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-601/ (New 87 Q&As Version)