Certified 1z0-1064 Courses 2020
Master the 1z0-1064 Oracle Engagement Cloud 2019 Implementations Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader 1z0-1064 exam price. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1064 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1064 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1064 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1064 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 1z0-1064 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are true characteristics about the lifecycle of a service request?
- A. If required, users can manually set the “Closed” status for a service request.
- B. Users can reopen a service request when the status is set to “Closed”.
- C. Users can reopen a service request when the status is set to “Resolved”.
- D. “Closed” status is set by an automatic job after a specified number of days.
- E. “Customer working” is one of the five seeded status types.
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify the sequence of steps you must follow to disable the Service Communication channels.
- A. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Service > Deselect all the options.
- B. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Select the “Disable” column in “Service entitlements”
- C. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Communication Channels > Deselect the “Communication” option.
- D. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Service > Deselect the “Communication Channels” option.
- E. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Deselect the “Enable” column in “Communication Channels”.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer has asked to investigate a possible bug in their Engagement Cloud Knowledge Base. Users are authoring and publishing articles but these articles are not visible to other users even though the visibility for every article is set to all users.
What could be causing this behavior?
- A. Authors need to make their articles available in order to set them as favorites, so other users can be notified as the articles are updated.
- B. Articles are available to users only after the application updates the knowledge base search inde
- C. This happens at regular intervals and there might be some elapsed time before the search index is updated.
- D. There is a configuration failure in the publishing tas
- E. A user provisioned as “Knowledge Manager” must ensure that the “automatic refresh for articles” option is set to “Yes” from the “Manage Administrator Profile Values” task.
- F. Users that want to see immediate updates to articles must have the article in their favorites, so that it is identified as a document of interest and the user will be informed that there has been an update published.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are creating a shared SmartText entry. Which option do you need to select to define a time period during which the entry is available to users?
- A. Time Period
- B. Duration
- C. Available
- D. Interval
- E. Start/Stop
NEW QUESTION 5
Which four actions does the REST API for Service Requests (SRs) allow?
- A. Update SR milestone
- B. Create SR
- C. Update SR assignee
- D. Delete SR by SR number
- E. Delete SR by SR title
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to configure the workflow for the standard Service Request (SR) object. Which four actions can you do?
- A. You can modify the workflow to update field values within the SR object.
- B. You can generate tasks for the SR object from the workflow.
- C. You must make the changes using the Page Composer tool.
- D. You will be required to code any new workflow actions in Groovy.
- E. You can send an e-mail notification to specified recipients.
- F. You can define the workflow to run when certain fields of the SR object are changed.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two steps are needed to create a new business object in Digital Customer Service?
- A. Assign the new business object to a new component.
- B. Assign object access roles to an administrative user.
- C. Map a Visual Builder Cloud Service business object to the object API.
- D. Assign the new business object to a page.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the main function of the Data Security Policies?
- A. defines the data a particular user can see and/or modify
- B. defines the views the application can access
- C. defines the privileges and roles a particular user can have
- D. defines the views or functionalities the user can access
- E. defines the actions a particular user can do
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer has noticed that emails are being retrieved every day only at 3:00 PM. This behavior began
three days ago and no configuration changes were made during that time. What is the cause of this new behavior?
- A. a configured job to process inbound emails
- B. an inbound message filter per time schedule
- C. a configured profile option to schedule the retrieval of emails
- D. an inbound message filter per sender
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer has three service request child categories under the top-level service request category “Accounts”:
You now want to disable the “Silver Accounts” category. Which option meets the requirement?
- A. In Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Service Request > manage service Request Child categories, search for the “Accounts” category and deselect the “Active” Column.
- B. In Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Service Request > Manage Service Request Categories, search for the “Silver Accounts” Category and expand it, click the “Inactive” button.
- C. In Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Service Request > Manage Service Request Categories, search for the “Accounts” Category and expand it, select the “Gold Accounts” and “Basic Accounts” child categories and click the “Inactive” button.
- D. In Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Service Request > Manage Service Request Categories, search for the “Accounts” Category and expand it, select the “Silver Accounts” child category and deselect the “Active” Column.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer sells many kinds of specialized electronics equipment. When creating a service request (SR), an agent searches the product categories and chooses the appropriate type of equipment for that SR.
Identify three advantages of selecting the category correctly.
- A. The hierarchical structure of the categories helps to improve the service request classification.
- B. Categories determine the steps an agent must follow to close the service request.
- C. Categories facilitate the assignment of an agent to the service request.
- D. Categories improve the filtering of Knowledge articles that might contain a potential solution to the problem.
- E. Filter the selection of the product related to the service request, when filtering by a particular category.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three options are advantages of a structured approach to Knowledge Management as implemented in Engagement Cloud?
- A. Shared Across the Organization: The information is available to all users given they possess the right roles, and is used and reused by them to create solutions and solve problems for other users.
- B. In-Article Content Scanning: Knowledge Management is designed to process information inside the documents to categorize them into the corresponding products and categories to make searches more effective.
- C. Single point of maintenance: The Knowledge Base can be maintained easily as it is centralized.
- D. Multi-Language Capabilities: Users can create their articles in their native language and enableAuto-Translate to make it available to users from other regions with different languages without effort.
- E. Easy to Search: Knowledge Articles content and Service Request context can be used together to recommend the best Knowledge Articles to an agent.
NEW QUESTION 13
To create a service request, you log in to Engagement Cloud, navigate to service > Service Request and then click “Create Service Request”.
Which set of field must be completed to save the service request (assume as-delivered field properties have not been changed)?
- A. Title, Status
- B. Title
- C. Title, Category, Severity, Status
- D. Title, Status, Problem Description
- E. Title, Category, Severity
NEW QUESTION 14
Oracle Engagement Cloud provides tools to add or modify which six types of entities?
- A. Icons
- B. Themes
- C. Object workflow
- D. Exports
- E. Reports
- F. Fields
- G. Objects
- H. Roles and privileges
NEW QUESTION 15
Milestones are not getting applied to service requests in the customer environment. Identify three causes.
- A. The scheduled process has not been set up.
- B. The Starts When criteria of the milestones is not True.
- C. No default coverages are set up.
- D. Entitlement rules are not valid for the service request.
NEW QUESTION 16
Select three correct limits and restrictions when importing data from a file.
- A. Both create and update operations are available for imported records.
- B. By default, the import starts immediately after it is activated.
- C. Groovy Scripts and object workflows that have been configured for the object being imported are always executed.
- D. The maximum number of records in each CSV file should not exceed the maximum limit of 10,000,000 records.
- E. If the values in the imported CSV file contain a new line character, then they must be enclosed within quotation marks.
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify two correct options about Application Composer, as the primary web-based tool within Engagement Cloud used to modify standard and custom objects.
- A. It allows edits to dashboard pages.
- B. It requires the use of a sandbox to modify the fields associated with standard and custom objects.
- C. It requires proper permissions to use the tools and additional permissions to edit the desired object.
- D. In includes a preview option for all standard and custom object pages.
NEW QUESTION 18
Select the correct procedure to enable the Audit History tab for Service Requests.
- A. Sign in to Engagement Cloud as an administrator.From the Navigation tool, select Setup and Maintenance.Select the “Service” tile from the list of products.Click “Setup” in the Administration section.In the Functional Areas section, select “Productivity Tools”. Select the task “Manage Global Search Profile Options”.Search for the profile option code for SR Audit.In the Profile Values section for the profile option code, select Yes in the Profile Values drop-down list.Save the configuration.
- B. Sign in to Engagement Cloud as a user.From the navigation tool, select “Set Preferences”.Under “Service” select “Configure Audit History”.From the “Enable” tab, click “Yes” for the “Show Audit History” option.Select the “Fields” tab and add all desired fields to the “Displayed Fields” column.Select the “Filters” tab, choose an available field, add the desired filter, and add the filter to the “Active Filters” list.Save the configuration.
- C. Sign in to Engagement Cloud as an administrator.From the Navigation tool, select Application Composer.At the top of the page choose “Appearance”.Under General, click “Enable” next to “Show Audit History” option.Save the configuration.
- D. Sign in to Engagement Cloud as an administrator.From the Navigation tool, select Security Console.Select the Search icon and search for “Service Request Audit History”.In the Profile values section, select Yes in the Profile Values drop-down list.Save the configuration.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which four statements are correct about hotkeys for Action Commands?
- A. They allow a user to escalate a service request.
- B. They have default values.
- C. They can all be modified.
- D. They allow a user to forward a service request.
- E. They can be assigned to a custom action script.
- F. They allow a user to copy a service request.
NEW QUESTION 20
You created two assignment rules for service requests using the Use Score option. For some service requests both rules return a result with the same total points.
What will be the expected result in the assignment of a queue for these service requests?
- A. An error will occur; no queue is assigned to the service request.
- B. The queue defined in the first evaluated rule is always assigned to the service request.
- C. The queue defined by default is the one assigned to the service request.
- D. The service request assignment will be unpredictable.
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1064 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 1z0-1064 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1064-test/ (76 Q&As Dumps)