A Review Of Tested 1z0-1057 Practice
Certleader offers free demo for 1z0-1057 exam. "Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials", also known as 1z0-1057 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-1057 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-1057 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-1057 exams and revised by experts!
Also have 1z0-1057 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify the valid approval group type applicable to Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Position
- B. Dynamic
- C. Static
- D. Flexfield
- E. Job
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify the three contract attributes from Project Performance Data that are used in Project Performance dashboard regions. (Choose three.)
- A. Expenditure Type
- B. Projects
- C. Contract Line
- D. Contract Header
- E. Task
NEW QUESTION 3
You are implementing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) for a professional services firm. The firm rents multiple buildings for its operations. At the end of each month, they review the rent expense for the month and want to allocate the rental cost to all the projects and tasks that are executed by associates in each of the buildings. The source amounts must be proportionally allocated to the tasks based on the raw costs of the tasks from the previous month. Considering that all these costs are in General Ledger, what three allocation setups should you complete in PPM? (Choose three.)
- A. Allocate rental costs once each accounting period by using the “full” allocation method.
- B. Allocate to all eligible tasks and prorate the allocation by the total actual raw cost accrued for each task during the previous accounting period.
- C. Define allocation basis by using Actual Amounts with a project-to-date amount class.
- D. Define allocation basis by using Actual Amounts with a period-to-date amount class.
- E. Allocate rental costs once each accounting period by using the “spread evenly” allocation method.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your organization has been awarded a new contract based on which you are allowed to sell:
Items not tracked in inventory
Which contract structure would fulfill your requirement of item sales? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “free-form, project-based buy agreement” and “bundle sell, project-based”.
- B. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “sell intent, free-form, project-based” and “sell intent, item, project-based”.
- C. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “product, project-based, sell agreement, standalone” and “sell intent, item, project-based”.
- D. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “sell intent, item, project-based’ and “subscription, project-based, sell”.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three file-based data imports are available for use in Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud?
- A. Project Budgets
- B. Project Tasks
- C. Project Billing Events
- D. Project Templates
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer wants to automatically allocate unassigned asset lines and common costs across multiple assets based on the construction-in-process cost of each asset. Identify the asset allocation method that you must use as the default method while configuring project types to meet this requirement. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Standard Unit Cost
- B. Actual Unit
- C. Current Cost
- D. Estimated Cost
- E. Spread Evenly
NEW QUESTION 7
You are implementing Project Portfolio Management for a global professional services organization. In their Consulting Services line of business, it is common to use resources from different business units based on the skills required. Therefore, cross-charge transactions happen between business units within the same legal entity. Transfer price calculations need to be based on raw costs, with no further adjustments to transfer price.
Identify two setups that can drive this borrowed and lent agreement. (Choose two.)
- A. Transfer price basis must be Raw Cost and calculation method must be Basis Only.
- B. Transfer price basis must be Burdened Cost, and calculation method must be Burden Rate Schedule.
- C. A document entry such as straight time must be enabled for cross-charge transactions.
- D. Transfer price basis must be Raw Cost and calculation method must be Rate Schedule.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your client is involved in automation control systems installation. Over the years, they have analyzed their total project spend on specific resource classes. They have identified that their cost spread distribution factor on a 10 spread point scale resembles:
0-4-10-11-14-13-10-4-0-0. Identify two ways to handle this kind of a spread on their budgets and forecasts. (Choose two)
- A. Create a new spread curve or edit an existing spread curve to exactly match the spread points and attach to a project template.
- B. Create a new spread curve or edit an existing spread curve to exactly match the spread points and attach to the resource class.
- C. Use the predefined Bell Curve spread with small deviations on the spread points.
- D. Use the predefined S-Curve spread with small deviations on the spread points.
NEW QUESTION 9
Select two correct statements about project classifications on a template. (Choose two.)
- A. Set Code is not required for a project class category in a project classification.
- B. Project Classification is a mandatory field on a project template.
- C. When a project is created from a template, the required project classifications must be entered.
- D. Project class category in a project classification must be associated with a Set Code.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer complains that their project resources do not report their time promptly, which has resulted in incorrect reporting of project performance. What should you do to fix this problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Enable track missing time at project unit.
- B. Enable track missing time at project type.
- C. Enable track missing time at project template.
- D. Enable track missing time at business unit.
NEW QUESTION 11
While creating a new project template, you notice that a default Asset Cost Allocation method is being automatically associated. Identify the source setup from which the default value is being inherited. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. project classification
- B. project type
- C. project unit
- D. project organization
Asset Cost Allocation Methods
The asset cost allocation method determines how indirect or common costs incurred on a project are allocated to multiple assets.
You can specify an asset cost allocation method to enable Oracle Fusion Project Costing to automatically allocate unassigned asset lines and common costs across multiple assets. Unassigned asset lines typically occur when more than one asset is assigned to an asset grouping level.
Projects and project templates inherit a default asset cost allocation method from the associated project type. You can override the default at the project level. If you use capital events to allocate costs, then you can also override the asset cost allocation method at the event level
Asset Cost Allocation Methods
The following table describes the available asset cost allocation methods. Method
Basis of Cost Allocation
Number of units defined for each asset Current Cost
Construction-in-process (CIP) cost of each asset Estimated Cost
Estimated cost of each asset Standard Unit Cost
Combination of the standard unit cost and the number of units defined for each asset Spread Evenly
Equal allocation of cost to each asset
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three tools are available for accessing REST APIs?
- A. cURL
- B. Web Browser
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- D. Programming Language
Ref: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/18b/fapap/Use_cURL.html REST API = REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Application Programing Interface (API)
NEW QUESTION 13
You are trying to create a custom infolet but are not able to find the "Create Infolet" option in the Infolet repository window. Which two steps should be completed before you can access the "Create Infolet" option?
- A. You must activate Page Composer.
- B. You should be on the Project Custom Objects page.
- C. You must be in an active sandbox.
- D. You should enable the "Create Infolet" option from the Personalize Springboard page.
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a contract with two contract lines: Line 1 and Line 2. You create separate bill plans: A for contract Line 1 and B contract for Line 2, with a different bill set number (11 for Bill Plan A and 22 for Bill Plan B).
Then Bill Plan A is allocated against Project X – Task 10, and Bill Plan B is allocated against Project Y – Task 30.
Based on the preceding setup, you are generating invoices. Identify two correct statements about invoice generation in this scenario. (Choose two.)
- A. Both the contract lines create only a single invoice because they are using the same contract.
- B. Two invoices are created using the same contract.
- C. Bill set number drives the grouping of transactions.
- D. Invoice generation does not depend on bill pla
- E. The invoices are created based on the contract line.
What's a bill set?
Transactions originating from different bill plans with the same bill set number on a contract are included on the same invoice. If a contract has multiple bill plans and each have different values for the bill set, Oracle Fusion Project Billing creates a separate invoice for each bill plan
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wants additional project information for detailed account balance maintenance, reconciliation, and reporting. Identify the configuration in subledger accounting that can be set up to fulfill this requirement. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Accounting Method
- B. Journal Rules
- C. Supporting References
- D. Accounting Rule
- E. Mapping Sets
Assignment of Supporting References
Supporting references may be used to capture transaction values on journal entry lines. A supporting reference can be used on a journal entry rule set only if it's assigned a source from the event class of the journal entry rule set.
Creating Supporting References: Explained
Supporting references are used to store additional source information about a subledger journal entry at the line level.
Supporting references with balances establish subledger balances for a particular source and account for a particular combination of supporting references plus the account combination.
If a journal line contains a supporting reference that includes two sources, Customer Type and Customer Name.
Balances are created for the account combination, plus customer name and customer type. Examples of how you may want to use supporting reference balances are to:
Facilitate reconciliation back to the subledgers and source systems by tagging journal entries with transaction and reference attributes.
Create balances by dimensions not captured in the chart of accounts.
Reporting using dimensions not captured in the chart of accounts.
Enrich Oracle Fusion Business Intelligence Applications reporting on subledger journals.
Profit and loss balances by dimensions not captured in the chart of accounts
Define supporting references to hold additional supporting information for detailed account balance maintenance or reconciliation and reporting requirements.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your organization has created an Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and your executives review the overall project labor demand by using the EPS. Identify two correct statements about the periodic project labor demand. (Choose two.)
- A. Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Quarterly Allocation hours divided by Quarterly FTE hours, if aquarter is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
- B. Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Yearly Allocation hours divided by Yearly FTE hours, if a year is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
- C. Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Project Allocation hours divided by Project FTE hours, if project duration is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
- D. Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Monthly Allocation hours divided by Monthly FTE hours, if a period is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
Project Labor Demand: How It's Calculated
Project executives want to track the labor demand in projects in their organization. The Project Hierarchy Viewer provides project executives a hierarchical view of the enterprise project structure (EPS) along with the labor demand in terms of full-time equivalent (FTE).
Settings That Affect Project Labor Demand
Project application administrators must do the following to set up how project labor demand is calculated: Organize projects into hierarchical groups on the Manage Enterprise Project Structure page.
Change the quarterly FTE hours for the organization on the Define Project Management Implementation Options page, if different from 520 hours.
Note: You can choose to view labor demand annually instead of quarterly. The Project Hierarchy Viewer uses the current date to determine which year or quarter to display.
How Project Labor Demand Is Calculated
The Project Hierarchy Viewer calculates project labor demand in the following manner:
Spreads the allocation hours from the Manage Project Resources page evenly over the days that the resources are allocated to the project.
Divides the quarterly project allocation hours by the quarterly FTE hours to get the labor demand.
Rolls up the quarterly and annual labor demand up the hierarchy.
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify two attributes for which you can enter budgets that will be considered for Budgetary Controls in Project Portfolio Management. (Choose two.)
- A. project
- B. expenditure item
- C. project classification
- D. project plan type
- E. resource
NEW QUESTION 18
You cannot generate invoices for a project expenditure item. After running the Generate Invoices program for a billable expenditure item and active contract, the process completes successfully but without any billing, and does not provide any error logs.
The program’s processing summary is as follows: Billing Event Errors 0
Ineligible Contracts 0
Successfully Billing Events Created 0 Ineligible Contract Lines 0
Billing Transaction Exception Errors 0 Ineligible Bill Plans 0
Billing Transaction Exception Warnings 0 Ineligible Associated Projects 0 Successful Billing Transactions 0 Ineligible Expenditure Items 0
Draft Invoice Exception Errors 0 Ineligible Events 0
Draft Invoice Exception Warnings 0
Successful Draft Invoices 0
What was the invoice method classification set to that caused this behavior? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Amount Based
- B. Rate Based
- C. As Incurred
- D. Percent Complete
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer has the following setups on the project plan type that they are using for their projects: Use Task Planned Dates as Task Assignment Dates = Yes
Automatically Roll Up Task Planned Dates = Yes Synchronize Task Transaction Dates with Planned Dates = No With these setups in place, you perform the following actions:
* 1. Create a new subtask (Sub Task 1) with a start date of 15-Jun-2016 on the project that has as start date of 01-Jul-2016.
* 2. Create another new subtask (Sub Task 2) after the previous action is saved.
What would the correct behavior of the application be after these actions? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. After the creation of Sub Task 1, Project Start Date would remain unchanged as 01-Jul-2016 and Sub Task 2 would be created with 15-Jun-2016.
- B. After the creation and saving of Sub Task 1, Task Start Date would be changed to 01-Jul-2016 and Sub Task 2 would be created with 01-Jul-2016.
- C. After the creation of Sub Task 1, Project Start Date would be changed to 15-Jun-2016 and Sub Task 2 would be created with 15-Jun-2016.
- D. Project Start Date would remain unchanged as 01-Jul-2016 for both actions but the start dates on both subtasks would remain 15-Jun-2016.
NEW QUESTION 20
Your administrator creates maintenance conditions on the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources page. An HCM person is included in a condition with a process order value of 1 and, additionally, there are three other conditions, all with a process order value of 10. Identify two correct statements about the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process as it relates to process order values. (Choose two.)
- A. The process creates a resource by using the conditions with a process order value of 10 but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
- B. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed inascending alphabetic order based on the condition name.
- C. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed in ascending numeric order based on the condition name.
- D. The process creates a resource by using the condition with a process order value of 1 but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which setup option is common to both financial and project plan types?
- A. Manage the options for creating control budgets in Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control.
- B. Enable the entry of plan amounts in currencies other than the project currency.
- C. Identify whether the plan type is the default selection when you create budget or forecast versions.
- D. Enable the use of a workflow for managing budget or forecasting status changes.
Financial and Project Plan Setup Options
The following table describes the basic budget, forecast, or project plan setup options that determine how a plan type is used in the context of a project. Except for third-party scheduling, you can't edit these options at the project level.
Option Location Description
Planning amounts Financial plan type
Indicates that the financial plan type supports the creation of versions with the following amounts:
Both cost and revenue amounts
Either cost or revenue amounts Approved budget or primary forecast
Financial plan type
Determines whether a financial plan type is used for creating approved budget versions or primary forecast versions that are used for plan comparison or project performance reporting.
Default financial plan type Financial plan type
Determines whether the financial plan type is the default selection when you create budget or forecast versions.
Workflows Financial plan type
Enables the use of a workflow for managing budget or forecast status changes. Third-party scheduling software
Project plan type
Indicates whether project planning is performed in Microsoft Project.
If third-party scheduling is disabled in the project plan type, you can use the associated project or project template to create a project in Microsoft Project. However, you can't export the new project or link it to one created in Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management.
Multiple transaction currencies Financial and project plan type
Enables entry of plan amounts in currencies other than the project currency. Budgetary control settings
Financial plan type
Manages options for creating control budgets in Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control.
NEW QUESTION 22
You search for resources to fulfill a project resource request but are unable to proceed after receiving the following error message: “The search for resources cannot be completed because the project resource search index is not available. Contact your help desk.”
Identify the cause for this error message. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The index is not in the process.
- B. The index has been built.
- C. The index is in the process of being updated.
- D. The most recent update of the index finished successfully.
NEW QUESTION 23
You have four resources in your organization: P, Q, R, and S. Resource P – Project or resource calendar is active.
Resource Q – Project resource request dates are within the project or resource calendar effective dates.
Resource R – Resource calendar is complex, it does not contain seven days, and it contains more than one pattern and shift.
Resource S – Number of working days within the requested date range is not zero on the project or resource calendar.
Identify the resource for whom Resource Availability Capacity Score will not be calculated. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. P
- B. Q
- C. R
- D. S
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1057 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1057-dumps/ (New 91 Q&As)