Oracle 1z0-1050 Pack 2020
Want to know Exambible 1z0-1050 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Oracle Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certification experience? Study Approved Oracle 1z0-1050 answers to Renewal 1z0-1050 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1z0-1050 (Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials) test on your first attempt.
Online Oracle 1z0-1050 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which action should you take in a checklist to enable the process to be automatically re-processed?
- A. Rollback
- B. Skip
- C. Mark for Retry
- D. Re Process
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a payroll customer but when you have created an earnings element using the Manage Elements feature it has not created a pay value input value.
What is the reason for this?
- A. The earnings element template always creates “Pay Value” as the input value.
- B. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Human Resources or None”.
- C. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll”.
- D. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll Interface”.
NEW QUESTION 3
The element template has created a “Results” element for a voluntary deduction element along with the base element. What is needed to be created for each employee that is eligible for deduction?
- A. Distributor element
- B. Calculator element
- C. Results element
- D. Base element
NEW QUESTION 4
You created organization payment methods of type Check and EFT for your customer. However, they inform you that they only want to allow their employees to create personal payment methods of type EFT.
Which additional setup step must you also complete?
- A. Disable the payment type field from the personal payment method page.
- B. Create a formula to restrict payment types available to employees and attach it to the payroll user interface configuration user-defined table.
- C. Only attach organization payment methods of type EFT to the employees’ payroll.
- D. Create an information element, with an input value to store the payment types available to employees.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have run the payroll calculation and several workers have an error status.
What action should you take to remove the payroll calculation results for all workers?
- A. Delete Records
- B. Rollback
- C. Retry
- D. Mark for Retry
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using a third-party time product and want to import time to Fusion Payroll using the time interface. What steps should you take?
- A. Import time card entries by submitting the load Time Card Batches process from the Payroll Checklist or Payroll Administration work areas
- B. Import time entries using the Batch Loader task in the Payroll Administration work area.
- C. Import time card entries by submitting the Load Time Card process from the Time and Labor work area.
- D. Import element entries using the Batch Loader task in the Payroll Administration work area.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer is using HCM cloud Absences. Where is the absence information passed from absences to payroll held in the application?
- A. User-defined tables.
- B. Absence information is not passed from cloud absences to cloud payroll.
- C. Input values
- D. Value definitions
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a requirement to restrict the entry on an input value such that the entered value is greater than 30 but less than 50. How do you achieve this?
- A. Create a validation formula and attach it at the element eligibility level to validate the minimum and maximum of the input value at the time of entry.
- B. Create a validation formula and attach it at the element level to validate the minimum and maximum of the input value at the time of entry.
- C. In the element definition, enter minimum and maximum for the input value.
- D. Create a validation formula and attach it at the element input value level to validate the minimum and maximum of the input value at the time of entry.
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer is implementing the two-tier employment model. At what level are payroll run results captured in cloud payroll?
- A. Payroll Relationship only
- B. Work Relationship and Assignment
- C. Assignment only
- D. Payroll Relationship and Assignment
NEW QUESTION 10
Which legislative data group (LDG) description is incorrect?
- A. An LDG can be associated to multiple cost allocation key flexfield structures.
- B. An LDG can contain many legal entities that act as payroll statutory units.
- C. An LDG is associated with a legislative code and currency.
- D. An LDG marks a legislation in which payroll is processed.
NEW QUESTION 11
In order to load balance initialization data, you may load batch headers and batch lines into HCM Cloud using which two named methods? (Choose two.)
- A. Using WebCenter Content to load the batch data by importing a text file and running the Load Batch from File process
- B. Using the Payroll Batch Loader spreadsheet to manually enter batch data
- C. Using the HCM Data Loader to create batch data
- D. Using the Create New Balances for Employees task in Functional Setup Manager
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer is running their weekly payroll, which includes a number of high-performing workers, who will be receiving a bonus. They want these workers to be able to view their payslip two days earlier than other workers on the weekly payroll.
What action should be taken to meet this requirement?
- A. Navigate to the Document of Records (DOR) and override the payslip availability date for the impacted employees.
- B. Create a payroll object group for the impacted workers and enter the overriding payslip availability date when submitting the payroll run.
- C. It is not possible to override the payslip availability date for a subset of workers.
- D. Using the payroll time definition, override the payslip availability date for the impacted workers.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer’s requirement is to pay employees within each of their three business units from a different bank account. Which three setup steps should you complete? (Choose three.)
- A. Write a formula to retrieve the employees business unit details.
- B. Create a Default Payer Element with a Payment Criteria input value.
- C. Create one organization payment method with three payments sources and define three payment method rules based on each business unit.
- D. Create three organization payment methods each with a different payment source.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer has the financial system in a third party system and you have to send the payroll costing entries to a third party system. Which two options should be used to extract the data from Cloud Payroll system?
- A. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Results Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run, because payroll costing is part of payroll run.
- B. You cannot extract the costing results from cloud payroll to send it to third party financials system.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report to extract the costing results of a particular run.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have a requirement to verify the costing results, such as debit and credit, of a particular payroll run at costing segments combination level, without manually adding the individual costing results.
Which two options achieve this requirement?
- A. Run the Payroll Activity Report in Detail scope.
- B. Run the Payroll Costing Report in Summary scope.
- C. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area.
- D. You cannot achieve this requirement.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are creating a car allowance element. The rules for this allowance need to reference the salary balance. How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Associate the salary balance to a calculation card and reference the calculation card in the allowance element formula.
- B. Enter the salary balance value as an input value on the car allowance element.
- C. Create a balance feed to feed the salary balance to the car allowance element.
- D. Reference the database item and appropriate dimension for the salary balance in the allowance element formula.
NEW QUESTION 17
You want to give a user to access to run a specific shipped payroll process or report. Which three actions should you perform?
- A. Give the user the functional privilege to run the specific process or report through a job or abstract role.
- B. Enable the process or report on the Mange Payroll Flow Pattern page.
- C. Define a payroll flow security profile that includes the flow for the specific process or report, and then assign it to the data role attached to the user.
- D. Regenerate the data role attached to the user.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are creating a custom balance that needs to include run results of all elements associated with the regular earnings and supplemental earnings classifications.
How should you define the balance feeds to meet this requirement?
- A. Create balance feeds for each element belonging to regular earnings and supplemental earnings classifications.
- B. This requirement cannot be met because a balance cannot be fed by elements from more than one element classification.
- C. Create a balance feed for the regular earnings classification and a balance feed for the supplemental earnings classification.
- D. Create balance feeds for each element belonging to regular earnings and supplemental earnings classifications but ensure the number of feeds does not exceed 250.
NEW QUESTION 19
An element is defined with costing type as “Fixed Costing”. Which costing levels are considered while building cost account?
- A. Payroll, Department, Element Eligibility
- B. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer is using a third-party time product. You have created elements using the time category and now need to import time card hours into cloud payroll.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Use the batch Loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
- B. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud payroll.
- C. It is not possible to load time directly from a third-party time product into cloud payroll.
- D. Use the Load Time Card process to import time entries into cloud Time and Labour, and then use the batch loader task to import time element entries into cloud payroll.
NEW QUESTION 21
A customer’s organization has a grade structure with four grades – C1, C2, C3, and C4. You have a car allowance element, which is art Assignment level, for which only the employees with grade C3 and C4 are eligible. You should not be able to create an element entry for employees with grades C1 and C2.
How do you define the element eligibility for Car Allowance element?
- A. You cannot meet the requirement as you cannot create element eligibility using grade as the eligibility criteria.
- B. Define multiple element eligibilities using grade C1, C2, C3, and C4, but create an element entry only for employees with grades C3 and C4.
- C. Define the element eligibility as an Open Eligibility and create an element entry only for employees with grades C3 and C4.
- D. Define multiple element eligibilities using grade C3 and C4.
NEW QUESTION 22
You need to associate a worker to your customer’s weekly payroll but the payroll field only displays values for the monthly and by-weekly payrolls.
Which two issues are the source of problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The weekly payroll has not been created in the worker’s legislative data group.
- B. Your data role does not include a payroll security profile that includes the weekly payroll.
- C. You do not have the Manage Payroll Definition duty role.
- D. The weekly payroll has not been enabled for the worker’s PSU.
NEW QUESTION 23
Your customer is using Fusion Absences and wants to send absence information through to Fusion Global Payroll so that it can be proceed. Aside from creating your absence elements and an absence plan, which two steps do you need to complete? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an Absence Calculation Card to store the absence details.
- B. Create element eligibility for your absence elements.
- C. Manually enter the absence units in the employees element entry.
- D. Select the “Transfer absence payment Information for payroll processing”Checkbox and attach the absence element to the absence plan.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1050 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1z0-1050 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1050-dumps.html (74 Q&As Dumps)