The Up To The Minute Guide To 1z0-083 Dumps Questions
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-083 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-083 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-083 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-083 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-083 Brain Dumps First.
Online 1z0-083 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine these queries and their output:
After a system crash, an instance restart and an attempted opening of the PDBs result in:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Data file 24 can be recovered while PDB2 is opened.
- B. Data file 24 must be recovered while the CDB is opened.
- C. Data file 24 can be recovered while CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED are opened.
- D. Data file 24 cannot be recovered while the CDB is opened.
- E. Data file 24 must be recovered while PDB2 is closed.
* 19c: PDB SYSTEM or UNDO Tablespace Recovery: The CDB and all other PDBs can be left opened. 1. Connect to PDB 2. Shutdown abort the PDB, if its not automatically done. sqlplus sys@sales_pdb as sysdba sql> SHUTDOWN ABORT; OR ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE CLOSE ABORT; rman target
sys@slaes_pdb rman> restore database; rman> recover database; rman> alter pluggable database sales_pdb open;
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine this output:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Any PDB not specified in the plan will be unable to execute statementsin parallel.
- B. PDB3 can use all available parallel execution processes at times.
- C. PDB1 is always limited to 40% of the available system resources regardless of demand.
- D. Any PDB not specified in the plan will be able to use a maximum of 16.5% of the available system resources.
- E. PDB3 is guaranteed to receive at least 20% of the available system resources if there is enough demand.
- F. PDB2 is guaranteed at least 25% of the available parallel execution processes if there is enough demand.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are true about RMAN encryption? (Choose two.)
- A. RMAN encryption keys are stored in a database keystore.
- B. RMAN can encrypt the Oracle Database password file.
- C. Dual-mode encrypted backups can be restored only if boththe password and the keystore used for encryption are available.
- D. The SET ENCRYPTION command overrides encryption settings specified by the CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION command.
- E. Password encryption can be persistently configured using the CONFIGUREENCRYPTION command.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are true about Oracle instance recovery? (Choose three.)
- A. Recovery begins from the beginning of the CURRENT redo log group.
- B. Recovery begins from the last checkpoint position that wascalculated by the Database Writer before instance failure.
- C. Recovery begins from the start of any ACTIVE redo log group or the start of the CURRENT log group if no other group is ACTIVE.
- D. Recovery reads redo until the end of the redo threa
- E. SMON rollsback any dead transactions, and then the datanase is opened.
- F. Recovery begins from the last checkpoint position that was recorded in the control file by the checkpoint process (CKPT).
- G. Recovery reads redo until the end of the redo thread, and then opens the databas
- H. SMON then rolls back any dead transactions.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three actions are performed by the Oracle Preinstallation RPM, oracle-database-server-xxxx- preinstall, for Oracle Grid Infrastructure, where xxxx is the Oracle version and release? (Choose three.)
- A. performing checks to ensure minimum configuration requirements for Oracle Grid Infrastructure are met
- B. creating the oracle OS user
- C. creating the OSDBA (dba) group
- D. creating thte oraInventory (oinstall) group
- E. creating the grid OS user
- F. configuring the OS for Oracle Automatic Storage Management shared storage access
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine this command:
$ rhpctl move database –sourcehome Oracle_home_path –destinationhome Oracle_home_path For which two purposes can you use this command? (Choose two.)
- A. to switch an existing Oracle Database home to anewer release of Oracle software on the same server
- B. to switch to a read-only Oracle home
- C. to switch back to the previous Oracle home as part of a rollback operation
- D. to switch the Oracle Database home when using a centralized Rapid Home Provisioningserver
- E. to switch to a patched Oracle Database home
You can use rhpctl move gihome command with the same syntax to switch from the current Oracle Grid Infrastructure home to a patched home. The rhpctl command enables you to switch from your current Oracle Grid Infrastructure or Oracle Database home to patched Oracle home so that you can provision the new Oracle home as gold image. You can also use the rhpctl command to switch back to the old Oracle home, if you want to roll back the operation.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two are facets of performance planning that should always be considered or implemented for an Oracle Database environment? (Choose two.)
- A. defining primary keys for all tables to speed up all queries
- B. using check constraints to speed upupdates
- C. defining foreign keys for all tables to speed up joins
- D. the physical data model
- E. the configuration of storage arrays
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are true about opatchauto? (Choose three.)
- A. It performs a shutdown and then a restart of all processes in both Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home during the patching process.
- B. It must be invoked by a user with root user privileges.
- C. Patches are appliedvia opatchauto.
- D. Users must always input patch plans to opatchauto.
- E. It requires the Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database instances to be shut down before being invoked.
- F. It applies patches in nonrolling mode by default.
- G. It is used toapply interim patches to Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home combinations.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are true about requirements for various FLASHBACK operations? (Choose three.)
- A. FLASHBACK transaction query requires undo to retrieve all versions of a row that existed between two points in time.
- B. FLASHBACK drop requires thatthe RECYCLEBIN parameter be set to ON.
- C. FLASHBACK version query requires that the RECYCLEBIN parameter be set to ON.
- D. FLASHBACK DATA ARCHIVE requires undo to store all versions of all rows of a table being tracked.
- E. FLASHBACK drop requires undo to retrieve all versions of a row that existed between two points in time.
- F. FLASHBACK version query requires undo to retrieve all versions of a row that existed between twopoints in time.
NEW QUESTION 10
While backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determined the backup is taking too long and suspect a performance bottleneck.
Which three are true about diagnosing and tuning these problems? (Choose three.)
- A. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then both read and write I/O are likely bottlenecks.
- B. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVES to a non zero value can improve backup performance when using synchronous I/O.
- C. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes noticeably less than an actual backup, then write I/O is a likely bottleneck.
- D. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then read I/O is a likely bottleneck.
- E. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_SYNC_IO.DISCRETE_BYTES_PER_SECOND are a potential performance bottleneck when synchronous I/O is used.
- F. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVESto a non zero value can improve backup performance when usingasynchronous I/O/
- G. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_ASYNC_IO.SHORT_WAITS are a potential performance bottleneck when asynchronous I/O is used.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), and the Manageability Monitor (MMON) background process? (Choose three.)
- A. ADDM can recommend shrinking the buffer cache.
- B. ADDM can recommend extending the buffer cache.
- C. By default, MMON creates an AWR snapshot every 30 minutes.
- D. ADDM performs itsanalysis only when a DBA requests it.
- E. By default, AWR snapshots are automatically purged after eight days.
- F. AWR snapshots must be deleted when no longer required by ADDM.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are true aboutcommon objects? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be created only in CDB$ROOT.
- B. They can be only metadata-linked in an application container.
- C. They can exist in user-defined schemas only in application containers.
- D. They can exist in CDB$ROOT and an application root.
- E. They can be extended data-linked in CDB$ROOT.
- F. They can be created only in an application root.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. Stateful alerts must be created by a DBA after resolving the problem.
- B. Stateless alerts can be purged manually from the alert history.
- C. Stateless alerts can be cleared manually.
- D. Stateless alerts are automatically cleared.
- E. Stateful alerts are purged automatically from the alert history.
Except for the tablespace space usage metric, which is database related, the other metrics are instance related. Threshold alerts are also referred to as stateful alerts which are automatically cleared when an alert condition clears. Stateful alert appears in DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS and when cleared go to DBA_ALERT_HISTORY. Other server-generated alerts correspond to specific database events such as
ORA-* errors, "Snapshot too old" errors, Recovery Area Low on Free Space, Resumable Session Suspended. These are non threshold based alerts, also referred to as stateless alerts. Stateless alerts go directly to the History table. +++ Most alerts (such as "Out of Space") are cleared automatically when the cause of the problem disappears. However, other alerts (such as generic alert log errors) are sent to you for notification and must be acknowledged by you. After taking the corrective measures, you acknowledge an alert by clearing or purging it. Clearing an alert sends the alert to the Alert History which is accessible from Monitoring sub menu. Purging an alert removes it from the Alert History.
NEW QUESTION 14
A database is configured in ARCHIVELOG mode.
A full RMAN backup exists but no control file backup to trace has been taken. A mediafailure has occurred. In which two scenarios is incomplete recovery required? (Choose two.)
- A. after losing a SYSAUX tablespace data file
- B. after losing all members of an INACTIVE online redo log group
- C. after losing all members of the CURRENT onlineredo log group
- D. after losing all copies of the control file
- E. after losing an UNDO tablespace that is in use
NEW QUESTION 15
Which four are true about RMAN backup sets? (Choose four.)
- A. A backup piece can belong to only one backup set.
- B. A data file can be split into multiple sections stored in different backup sets.
- C. A data file canbe split into multiple sections stored in different backup pieces in the same backup set.
- D. Blocks from multiple data files can be contained in one backup piece,
- E. A backup set can contain only one backup piece.
- F. A backup set must be written to media.
- G. A backup set must be written to disk.
- H. Blocks from multiple data files can be contained in one backup set,
NEW QUESTION 16
The USERS tablespace consists of data files 3 and 4 and must always be online in read/write mode.
Which two are true about using RMAN to perform an open database back up of this tablespace? (Choose two.)
- A. Backups must be doneincrementally.
- B. Backups must be contained in backup sets.
- C. Backups can be taken only if the database is in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- D. Backups can be done incrementally.
- E. The database must be registered in an RMAN catalog.
- F. Only consistent backups can becreated.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about Recovery Manager (RMAN) diagnostic message output? (Choose two.)
- A. Media Management messages for SBT devices are always written to sbtio.log.
- B. RMAN error stacks should be read from the bottom up as that is the order in which errors are generated.
- C. RMAN error stacks should be read from the top down as that is the order in which errors are generated.
- D. The RMAN LOG command line clause causes output issued during RMAN commandcompilation to bewritten to a log file and to standard output.
- E. The RMAN LOG command line clause causes output issued during RMAN command compilation to be written to a log file only.
- F. Media Management messages for SBT devices are written to an Oracletrace file.
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine these actions:
* 1. Create a new database for a recovery catalog.
* 2. Create a tablespace with sufficient space in the catalog database for the recovery catalog.
* 3.Configure ARCHIVELOG mode for the catalog database.
* 4. Create a user to own the recovery catalog schema with quota on the tablespace that will containthe catalog.
* 5. Grant the RECOVERY_CATALOG_OWNER role to the recovery catalog schema owner.
* 6.Grant the SYSBACKUP privilege to the recovery catalog schema owner.
Which are the minimum actions that must be performed before executing the CREATECATALOG command?
- A. 2, 4, 5, 6
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- C. 1, 2, 4, 5
- D. 2, 4, 5
- E. 1, 3, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three are true in Oracle 19c and later releases? (Choose three.)
- A. If the password file location changes, then the new location is used automatically by the Oracle Server.
- B. Schema Only accounts can be granted administrator privileges.
- C. All the Oracle-supplied accounts are Schema Only accounts.
- D. Privilege Analysis is included in Oracle Enterprise Edition and no longer requires Database Vault.
- E. Unified Auditing can be configured to audit only events that are issued indirectly by an audited user.
- F. Unified Auditing can be configured to audit only events that are issued directly by an audited user.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three are true about an application container?
- A. It must have an application root PDB.
- B. It can contain multiple applications.
- C. An application PDB can belong to multiple application containers.
- D. Two application containers can share an application seed PDB.
- E. It can contain a single application.
- F. It must have an application seed PDB.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) templates? (Choose two.)
- A. The General Purpose of Transaction Processing templates are most suitable when concurrency and recoverability are key criteria.
- B. Oracle DBCA templates can store only logical structure and not database files.
- C. New templates can only be created by modifying an existing user-created template.
- D. The Data Warehouse template is most suitable when transaction response time is the key criterion.
- E. Oracle DBCAtemplates can be used to create new databases and duplicate existing databases.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three are true In Oracle 19c and later releases?
- A. Tablespaces always remain In read/write mode during transportable tablespace operations.
- B. Simultaneous data pump jobs can be limited at thepluggable database (PDB) level.
- C. Tablespaces never remain In read/write mode during transportable tablespace operations.
- D. An ordinary data pump export of a table with encrypted columns will always encrypt the same columns when imported.
- E. A transportable data pump import can leave a plugged-in tablespace in read-only mode.
- F. A transportable data pump import can leave a plugged-in tablespace In read/write mode.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-083 Exam with 96 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com 1z0-083 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-083-dumps/ (96 New Questions)