Down To Date Application Delivery Fundamentals 101 Practice Exam
Passleader offers free demo for 101 exam. "Application Delivery Fundamentals", also known as 101 exam, is a F5-Networks Certification. This set of posts, Passing the F5-Networks 101 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 101 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real F5-Networks 101 exams and revised by experts!
Check 101 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company deploys F5 load balancers to manage number of secure applications. The company needs to centrally manage certificates.
Which F5 product provides this functionality?
- A. BIG IQ
- B. GTW
- C. iHeath
- D. LTM
NEW QUESTION 2
What is used to establish trust relationships between BIG-IP devices?
- A. trust ID
- B. device group identification
- C. certificate-based authentication
- D. unit IDs
NEW QUESTION 3
What command sends an "Echo Request' message and expects an "Echo Reply" message?
- A. ping
- B. netstal
- C. tcpdump
- D. echo
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator needs a remote VPN solution for corporate users. The existing network infrastructure has web-based services. The administrator needs to select the VPN that is the least complicated to deploy.
Which VPN solution should the administrator choose?
- A. IPSec
- B. L2TP
- C. SSL
- D. PPTP
NEW QUESTION 5
A BIG IP Administrator observes that the pool member status is a blue square What does this status indicate?
- A. The object is available
- B. The availability of the object is unknown.
- C. The object has reached its configured connection limit
- D. The object is unavailable.
NEW QUESTION 6
A BIG-IP Administrator is cleaning up unused Virtual Servers and pools via the Configuration Utility while trying to delete certain administrator receives an error message that indicates that the pool is in use.
What is the likely cause of this error?
- A. The pool members are all disabled
- B. The pool is in use by a Virtual Server
- C. The pool members are marked up with a green circle
- D. The pool is in use by a monitor
NEW QUESTION 7
A BIG IP Administrator need to perform a packet capture and identify the source IP that is connecting to the Virtual Server.
Which utility should the administrator use on the BIG IP device?
- A. leinel
- B. traceroute
- C. ping
- D. tcpdump
NEW QUESTION 8
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to make sure that requests from a single user are directed to the server that was initially selected (unless that server is marked down). What should the administrator configure?
- A. caching profile
- B. TCP profile
- C. persistence profile
- D. security policy
NEW QUESTION 9
At which layer of the OSJ model does the DNS resolution process occur?
- A. Layer 7
- B. Layer 4
- C. Layer 2
- D. Layer 3
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a benefit of configuring BIG-IP devicesin active-active high availabilitymode?
- A. avoid Overload on the BIG-P system in theevent of a failover
- B. allows full utilization of hardware purchased
- C. reduces troubleshooting complexity
- D. provides ability to upgrade a member of the pair without disruption
NEW QUESTION 11
Tl SISSL prides which functionary when a web browser connects to web site using the HTTPS protocol?
- A. delivers secure communication over a network connection
- B. prevents the web server from being compromised
- C. protects network packets from interception by intermedianes
- D. stop the web browser from automatically downloading malware
NEW QUESTION 12
A BIG IP Administrator needs to create a virtual server for a new secure end-to-end web application After change in configuration the virtual server .3 still marked down. The configuration of the virtual server and the pool member are correct. A quick server shows the status.
To fix the issue, what should the BIG-IP Administrator inform the web server administrator to do?
- A. change web server configuration to use SSL/TLS
- B. reboot the server
- C. restart the web service
- D. change web server configuration lo use SSH/SCP
If the application needs to be secure ‘end-to-end’’ the web server needs to use SSL as well. Most web servers will not required to HTTP requests when configured with HTTPS, so the monitor is failing.
NEW QUESTION 13
A client’s operating system needs to make sure that data received from a server is mapped to the application that requested it.
How does it complete this mapping?
- A. using the TCP sequence number
- B. using the client source port
- C. using the TCP acknowledgement number
- D. using the server source port
NEW QUESTION 14
Which support service is required to synchrony the time stamps in system logs from these devices?
- A. SNMP
- B. Syslong
- C. SMTP
- D. DNS
NEW QUESTION 15
The administrator wants client request to be directed to the same pool member through the session based on the client IP address.
Which persistence method should the administrator choose?
- A. SSL persistence
- B. destination address affinity persistence
- C. cookie persistence
- D. Source address affinity persistence
NEW QUESTION 16
Which HTTP response code is returned when a web server requires authentication to access a resource?
- A. 500
- B. 401
- C. 302
- D. 100
NEW QUESTION 17
Pool A has three members. Why is the pool up?
- A. Heaton monitoring is enabled on only one member
- B. One member has a successful health monitor
- C. Member status is determined by volume of traffic
- D. There is no health monitoring
NEW QUESTION 18
A client receives all of the expected data from a server and sends a FIN packet signaling the end of communication. What will the server do when it receives the FIN Packet from the client?
- A. send a SYN packet
- B. send an RST packet
- C. Send both FIN and RST packets
- D. send an ACK Packet
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 101 dumps! All 101 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/101-exam-dumps.html (240 New Questions)